Part 11

Jungkook's POV:
Rosé didn't call me or text me. She made me feel worried. I was tensed and mostly scared. So I decided to visit her to her house. I went to her house and she wasn't home yet. I entered the house with the keys she gave me. I went inside and waited for her. I had to meet her and wanted to know why she met Chan hyung all of a sudden.

It was evening, Jungkook was waiting for Rosé in the living room. He waited for three hours when she came. It was dark so she turned on the lights without noticing Jungkook.

Jungkook: you come back home?

Rosé flinched with scare.

Rosé: yaa~ you scared me...
Jungkook: where were you have been? (Serious tone)
Rosé: I was with PDNim, handling everything.
Jungkook: hm... is everything okay now? (Serious)

Rosé nodded while looking down. Jungkook went close to her and hold her hand.

Jungkook: you okay? (Softly)
Rosé: ye-yeah.. (Thickly smiled)
Jungkook: I need to talk to you. Let's sit down first.

Rosé nodded and they both sat on the couch, side by side.

Jungkook: so why you went to meet Chanyeol hyung? (Serious)
Rosé: Jungkook I so much tried right now. Can we talk about this later please.
Jungkook: no.. I want to know, and you have to tell right now. (Angrily)
Rosé: Jungkook I am saying, I'll tell you later. Please understand. I just came home after a long day. I need some relaxation.
Jungkook: what are you hiding Rosé?
Rosé: what do you mean by i am hiding something? (Frowned)

Jungkook stood up, which made Rosé stood up as well.

Jungkook: YES YOU ARE HIDING SOMETHING! Then why aren't you telling me, huh? Just tell me the truth right now Rosé. I AM YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND, GOD DAMMIT! (Shouted)
Rosé: why are you shouting kook? Your my boyfriend that's why I am saying, I will tell you but not now. Why are you being angry? (Loudly)

Jungkook was so angry. He couldn't help it but shout at her. He calmed himself down and asked her again.

Jungkook: babe I want to know. You know how much I was worried about you? Please...
Rosé: Jungkook~
Jungkook: please babe...
Rosé: I... I met him because I wanted to clarify everything...
Jungkook: clarify what? (Frowned)
Rosé: About the past. You know how much close we were but I didn't talk to him after that incident. I just wanted to clear about my side. That's it. Nothing else. (Explained)

Jungkook believed her and gave her a smile.

Jungkook: that's it? You can say that to me.
Rosé: I told you I will tell you later kook...
Jungkook: yeah I know but you know how much I love you and I always have fear to lose you. (Hugged her) I am sorry babe...
Rosé: it's fine kook....

Rosé hugged him back.

Rosé: I am sorry Jungkook but I can't tell you the real reason of meeting him. I can't tell you until I know the whole truth. (Thought)

She hugged him tight which make Jungkook smile. They broke the hug.

Rosé: can you stay tonight?
Jungkook: actually Jennie is alone at home. But I can call and tell her that I am not coming.
Rosé: No no. It's fine. You can't leave her home all alone.
Jungkook: I'll inform her and she will call her friend to stay with her. No worries.
Rosé: kook seriously, you don't have to.
Jungkook: but I want to. I don't want to leave you alone tonight. So I am staying, alright?
Rosé: fine. (Smiled and nodded)