Part 31

7 years ago

Jihyo and Jimin were idol trainees in two different companies. Park siblings used to live in Busan with their father. Their mother died when Jihyo was born. Jimin loves his sister more than anything. From childhood Jimin took care of Jihyo like a mother. For Jihyo, Jimin was her everything as well as for Jimin. For Jimin, Jihyo's happiness was the main priority. Without having mother, it was little difficult for Jihyo but not that much because of Jimin.

From childhood Jihyo was very shy and innocent girl. A better definition of good girl. She was well mannered and naive. She was very sweet to everyone. A little childish but pure hearted. For her, other's happiness comes before herself.

Jihyo was 13 and Jimin was 16 when they came to Seoul to be a trainee. Jihyo was very talented from the childhood. Her voice was a sound of angle. She was 8 when her father and brother saw her talent in singing. As the days gone by she became more passionate about singing and wanted to be an idol. Jimin was never interested to be an idol. But he was chosen from his school. As he didn't want to leave Jihyo in a strange city all alone, he decided to come along. It won't harm anything right?

They trained from two years, when Jimin got a chance to get debut as an idol but Jihyo couldn't. Although she was so talented. But she was very happy for her brother. And hoped that she would have a debut soon.

It was Jimin's debut show, when Jihyo came to meet her brother. But she was not alone. She came with someone. As Jimin saw her, he hugged her.

Jimin: Mandy~~~ you came. (Peaked her head)
Jihyo: (broke the hug) yaa oppa~ don't call me that here... (pout)
Jimin: oh really? (Chuckled and pinched her cheeks)

Jimin looked at the person who came with Jihyo. A blonde hair girl who was very beautiful.

 A blonde hair girl who was very beautiful

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jihyo: oh I forgot to introduce. Oppa this is Rosé, a new trainee in our company. She is a good friend of mine and a big fan of yours. So I bring her with me. (Gummy smiled)

It was the first meeting of Rosé and Jimin.

Rosé: hello I am Rosé. Nice to meet you (Bow). I am a big fan. I love your cover songs in SoundCloud. (Excited)
Jimin: thank you so much. And nice to meet you too. (Chuckled)

Then someone called Jimin to go on the stage.

Jimin: I have to go now J. I'll meet you after the performance. Okay?
Jihyo: neh oppa. Fighting!
Rosé: all the best...
Jimin: thank you... (smiled)