Chapter 7 - Shopping Pt. 2/2

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Don't mention it in public anyways, I should head back inside now."

     I walked back inside the restaurant, walking back to the table I was at, speaking of that crisis in Francois, the insurgents that caused it still referred to me as the "Crimson Prince" I guess.

     I sat back down and ate the foods I ordered, while the others were talking to each other, I saw Kirigiri talking to Nagatsuka and Makoto, I smiled.

Sayaka: "Wait what!? Y/n's smiling?"

      Nagatsuka giggled while I sighed, Kirigiri eyes widened and Makoto was about to laugh out loud.

Y/n: "Is my smile that rare for your guys?"

Sayaka: "Of course."

Kyoko: "Kind of rare."

Makoto: "Well..just like the other two yeah.."

     I sighed and continued eating my meal, once I am done, I told the closest waitress to pick up the empty dishes and give me the bill.

Sayaka: "So, who will pay for today?"

Y/n: "I will."

Kyoko: "Thank you, Y/n"

Y/n: "No problem, I guess."

     Then I received the bill, 20,000 yen, I pulled out my pocket and pulled out two 10,000 yen banknotes and handed the waitress the banknotes along with the bill.

Y/n: "Let's go."

Nagatsuka: "Onii-sama."

Y/n: "What's it, Nagatsuka?"

Nagatsuka: "Uh..should we reconsider shopping here instead of at Shibuya?"

Y/n: "I guess there's no problem with that, what do your guys think?"

Sayaka: "I got no problem shopping here at all especially since it's less crowded here than at Shibuya."

Kyoko: "I have no objections."

Y/n: "Makoto, how about you?"

Makoto: "No problem at all, Y/n."

Y/n: "There you go, Nagatsuka."

     Nagatsuka smiled and then held my arms, walking ahead of the others, I turned back to see Kirgiri and Sayaka jealous faces, it can't be helped I guess.

     We then walked to the Character Street, people were looking into our direction, I assume it have something to do with those pictures of me on the internet.

     Nagatsuka told me and Makoto to wait outside of a shop, then Nagatsuka, Kirigiri and Sayaka walked inside.

Y/n: "Well, shopping ain't really for us I guess."

Makoto: "Yeah, right."

     Then my phone rang, I grabbed it out and looked at who it was, it was Nichikiri Sai from the Akane Entertainment Company earlier in the morning, I accepted the call.

Y/n: "Nichikiri-san? What do you need?"

Nichikiri: "Our CEO would like to meet you in person, are you available in like an hour from now?"

Y/n: "I apologizes, I am currently busy from now to most likely the evening."

Nichikiri: "Right then, could it be tomorrow at noon?"

Y/n: "I will contact you later once I have checked my schedule, thank you for informing me."

     I then hung up the phone and looked at Makoto, he was staring at me as if he was curious about something.