Really? Again? Part 1

Alex's POV

Today is the day. I get to meet tom's girlfriend. YAY!!!, ( Note of Sarcasm). I get out of bed, take a shower. I get dressed, ( Picture above). I do my makeup and head downstairs.

" Hey," I said. He spilled some of his tea, so, I'm guessing I scared him. " Goodmorning sweetheart," he replied still drinking his tea. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds. " So, when is your girlfriend coming," I asked breaking the silence. " She's on her way right now," he replied looking at his phone.

" How come you didn't tell me right away," I asked. " I didn't know how you were going to take, and you didn't take it very well." " Uh- no, I take things very well," I said now getting frustrated. " But for you to not tell me, that's wrong, and that's why I took it that way." " But you embarrassed me and yourself." 

Before I could respond I heard the doorbell ring. Tom got the door. I then heard a laugh. A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes came in. She was really pretty. " Elizabeth, this my daughter, Alex." " Hi," I said and held out my hand. " Hello," she replied. " I'll let you two get to know each other," dad said waking off.

Then something unexpected happened.

A/N

What do you think is going to happen? CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!  Until the next chapter. Stay strong my lovelies.

- 123ccaeagles