My Family Part 2

Alex's POV

I went downstairs to see my dad with three guys. One of them came up to me. He didn't look that older than me. " Hi, I'm Paddy, Tom's younger brother," he said sticking his hand out for me to shake it. " I'm Alex, Tom's daughter," I said shaking it. I got to meet his other brothers too.

Sam and Harry are really nice and, did I mention are really funny. The night was going great, until one moment. " So Alex, well everyone, I have something to tell you," dad said standing up. We all stopped talking and faced our attention to my dad.

" I really don't know how to say this," he said nervously. Now I'm starting to get worried. What if he wants to send me back to the orphanage. What will I do then? " I'mdatingsomeone," he said way too quickly. " What," I asked confused. I could tell by everyone's faces that they had no idea what he was talking about.

" I'm dating someone," dad said saying it much slower. " YOUR WHAT," I yelled which startled everyone. " When were you going to tell ME this," I said trying to stay calm but failing miserably. "Some time today," he said trying to calm me down. " It's like you DON'T tell ME anything anymore," I said screaming at him. He looked shocked and so did everyone else. I didn't care at that point. I ran up to my room and cried my little heart out.

Tom's POV

That's is not how I wanted it to go at all. " I'm sorry guys, she usually doesn't act like that." " It's alright tom, we get it," Harry replied nodding understandingly. " Thanks, I guess," rubbing my temples. " I haven't even told her who it is." " It's alright bro, you'll figure a way to tell her, you always do," Sam said while patting my shoulder. " I'm sorry tonight is ruined." " No, No, it's fine," Paddy said heading to the front door. I said goodbye and walked upstairs to hear crying. 

I try to open the door but it's locked so I knock. " Alex, please open the door, we have to talk," I begged. " Go away and leave me alone," she yelled her voice cracking. " You don't tell ME anything anymore, your own DAUGHTER," she screamed at me. I was really hurt by what she had said to me so I decided to leave her alone.

I went downstairs and turned the TV on. I heard the door open and close and I saw Alex with a wet face and bloodshot eyes from crying. She came running and tackled me in a hug. " Hey, shhh," I cooed. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell," she said crying. I hugged her like her life depended on it. She looked at me all teary-eyed from crying. " It's alright," I said trying to calm her down.

Alex's POV

After I cleaned my face I went downstairs and snuggled with my dad. The warmth of his body always calms me. " Do you want to talk about it," he asked me while looking me straight in the eye. " What are you talking about," I asked trying to sound my best confused. " You know what," " Fine," I said giving in. " Well her name is Elizabeth, and she is really nice." " I think you will like her." " Well, when do you think I'll be able to meet her," I asked turning my attention back to the TV. " She's coming on Saturday," he replied. 

" Ok." This means I'm going to have to spend as much time with my dad as possible. We watched movies until it was my bedtime. I kissed my dad goodnight and crawled under the covers. Quickly after that, I fell under a deep sleep.

Author

I love making this chapter for you guys. It was a lot of fun. Bye, my lovelies. Until the next chapter!!!!!!!