"Why? I gave you the crown. Fight amongst yourselves. When you're done fighting, the winner may come up and fight me."

Even though the regulars were irked by Khun's cockiness, they begin to fight. But shortly after Bam and Rak make it to our side, Khun pulls out another crown of his bag. He also makes Bam sit down on the throne. I too had moved and was now sitting on the arm rest of the throne. So that's what he was hiding. A duplicating bag.

"You still haven't noticed?" Khun says with a smirk. Cue my eye roll.

"Tw-two crowns?" The chipmunk asks in shock, voicing out the other regulars confusion.

"Blue turtle, you're having all the fun! I'm bored!" Rak whines.

"Me too!" I pout. What. I can be childish if I want to.

"Sorry, sorry," Khun waves off playfully.

The fake crown disappears. "What's happening? What's going on?"

Suddenly, Khun tosses the crown to Bam who clumsily catches it. He then flips open his bag, and crowns begin to fall out of it non stop. The regulars seemed to not be able to process what was happening. He finally stops and looks at the regulars with a childish grin. The crowns then disappeared into thin air, or should I say shinsu. I take the opportunity to let my sword disappear too as the others are to shocked for words.

"You can't be serious!" A regular exclaims in fury.

"You're mocking us!" Another guy says.

"Unforgivable! You guys know what to do! We'll start by killing that blue-haired kid together." They all run for it. But Rak intercepts them all and pushes them away.

"Don't touch my prey!!" They try again but this time, Rak throws his spear with such force that it creates a wave knocking them all to the ground, unable to get back up. But before he did that the gunman had shot in our direction but before I can stop the bullet, someone else does.

"Was that you Cay?" Khun asks.

"No." I look at Bam. "I didn't know you were a shinsu user, Bam."

"Me neither..." the innocent boy responds still stunned by what just happened.

I grab the crown out of his hands and gently place it on his head. He looks at me.

"Looking like a true king there, your Majesty!" I say with a playful laugh. His innocent face breaks into a cute smile. Khun can't help but smile too.

"You know you're a real brat, blue turtle," Rak says. "You really wanted to show off that bag, didn't you?"

"No, idiot," Khun replies. "I just wanted to tell that lizard not to underestimate us."

And he's right. She shouldn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The fourth round had just begun. Bam was still nervously sitting on the throne. Khun stood right next to the throne leaning against my dangling legs. Not that I mind. He had taken off the cloth that was hanging in his hair and used it to tie his shoulder length light blue hair back. Gotta say, he looks quite handsome.

What do you desire?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara