Chapter 6

A/N: I'm legit obsessed with Top by Stray Kids. It's also the opening to the Tower of God anime. It's soooo good!!!❤️

And thank you so much for over 500 reads!!

Caleena's POV

"The participants have been selected. The third round will now begin." Lero Ro's voice interrupts. The other teams walk out.

"Let's go, guys." I smirk. My red eyes begin to glow silver, which happens to me sometimes when I use shinsu, as I lift slightly above the ground, and the shinsu concentrates in my hand. "We've got a game to win."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are four teams in this round, us included. They are all equally peculiar.

"Now that the lizard's give they're all coming out." Khun's says while taking our a knife.

Note that no ones one the throne, whoever gets to the throne and wears the crown first will win this round. It's all just a game of speed. And so, three people from the opponent teams lunge for the throne standing just metres away from them. There is one lady with a wand, a black rubber, and a chipmunk. Do any of them succeed? Hell no. They are stopped by two strong gushes of shinsu. That was Khun and I who raced to the throne before anyone could say Jahad. Khun now stood in front of the throne holding the crown, and I sat on top behind him, my eyes still glowing, as the others gaped at us. I could tell that everyone, participating or watching the game were also surprised at what is now in my hand; a sword, my sword, made out of shinsu. It too glowed white, and was the size of a normal sword, and looked simple, yet it radiates power.

I probably looked badass. Black, white and red attire, black and white French braid in my hair, glowing eyes, and a white sword. Scratch that. I AM badass.

"Ok, game over..." Khun goes to put the crown on his head but stops right before it touched it. "But that wouldn't be interesting." Instead, he puts the crown in his bag. The opponents gasp once again in shock.

"What is that dumb turtle talking about?" Rak asked Bam from where they still stood.

"Wh-who knows?"

"What are you playing at, Khun?" I ask with a slight glare.

He smirks. "You'll see." He turns back to the others. "Come on. If you beat me, I'll give you the crown."

"Jerk!" "Kill him!!" "I'll beat you into shape!" Voices from the other teams came. The rubber dude stretches towards Khun but he easily blocked with his bag. He even absorbed a shinsu attack from that fairy lady with it. While he jumps away from the chipmunk everyone else is advancing. I sigh as I stand up still at the very top of the throne. With a single weak slash of my sword, they are all pushed back many metres. Wonder what would happen if I put in all my power. But that would be boring. I yawn as I sit back down.

"This is to easy. Is there no one here that can give at least a decent fight?" I say in a bored tone, ticking off some of the regulars.

"This is to much work. Here!" He pulls the crown out of his bag and throws it towards the other regulars. It lands with a clang and everyone goes silent. My jaw drops. "You guys fight."

"The hell?!" What is he trying to do?

"What?! What are you doing?!" One of the regulars yells.