Chapter 4 - Hansung Yu's Examination

A/N: Just to let you readers know, I might include some minor changes that occurred in the anime,which is also really good, for this fanfic. Now then, read ahead!

Caleena's POV

The bee lady, aka Test Guide Yellowy, had told us all to wait for our turn for the next test since each team had to go one by one, so that's what we did; wait.

Khun's POV

The boy was heartbroken.

"Did you hear, a princess was chosen?"

"Yeah. Maria was chosen, right?"

"Then what will happen to Aguero?"

"Isn't it obvious? His own sister wasn't chosen. And if she wasn't chosen, then the entire family is... exiled and dismantled."

"How pitiful"

His mind lingers on Maria.

"My dear son, are you listening?" his mother said as other cruel words echoed in his mind. "You must never believe what anyone says. The moment we show walked we'll die."

"Fooled by Maria and betrayed."

The boy extends his hand to the girl he once cared for, only to be stopped by his mother. "You can only trust yourself. Cover your ears, close your heart, and find the best path."

"Yes, Mother."

Caleena's POV

I was looking at Khun deep in thought, his sad eyes drifting off into space. I wonder if the rumours about him are true.

Rak was sitting and seemed surprisingly calm.

Bam? Well he was looking around at the sky, and the lights as of they were the most interesting thing's in the world. Khun, who seemed to have shaken away his thought, noticed too.

"What's so interesting Bam?" he asked.

"Huh? No... it's just... I've never been in such a bright place." Bam replies. That's odd. "Khun, Caleena, that blue thing... is that what they call the sky?" All I can do is stare incredulously at his.

"Yeah... why are you asking such obvious things?"

"Oh, so it is the sky!!" he says sounding surprised. Rak looks at him and begins to laugh out loud.

"You don't know what the sky is?!" Rak laughs even harder. "You idiot!! Hey there's a stupid turtle here!"

"So...so... at night, does the sky shine with stars?" Bam asked innocently. Rak continues to laugh. "But Rachel said you couldn't see them unless you went to the top of the tower." Rachel. Must be the girl he's looking for.

"What are you talking about, Bam." Khun asks. "Stars are just a legend. Even if you go up, all you'll reach is this floor's roof. That blue sky is created by shinsu. And that bright thing at night is just a light ball."

"They're all an imitation after the legend of the sky at the top of the tower." I say, continuing to ignore Rak's laughing. "Whether or not that legend is true, no one knows."

"Oh...I see." Bam says quietly.

"You wanna see the stars that badly?" Khun questions.

"Not me, Rachel. She came to the Tower because she wanted to see the stars."

"I've been wondering, why did Rachel leave you and climb the tower alone? I wonder why she took care of you for so long. It seems odd."