CHAPTER 2

Also her outfit ⬇️

                                      B

B.K

"Ohh fuckk daddy" says this girl I been fucking around with for like two weeks. She got some good pussy just annoying as fuck.

"Ugh just like that" she screams

I slam into her with my strap and start to pound her into the bed.

" SHITTT IM GONNA CUMM-AHH" she release on the strap making it wet with her juices.

" Hmm damn daddy that was soo good" she says while laying on the bed.

"Yea um you got to go Asia you know we don't do this cuddling shit"

" WHAT !! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS YOU FUCK ME AND JUST KICK ME OUT LIKE IM SOME HOE AND MY NAME AIN'T ASIA IS INDIA" she screams getting in my face

Wtf same continent

I grab her by her neck and slam her into the wall" I don't know who the fuck you talking to but you need to get out my face with that shit and to me all you are is just a good fuck now get the FUCK OUT IF MY HOUSE" I tell her in a deep raspy voice.

" Fuck you B.K" she says while getting her stuff and leaving.

"Hoes bruh" I said sighing

I check the time seeing it's time for me to start getting ready for the club. They said Club G finna be jumpin' tonight.

I showered, got dressed and head to Club G. When I pull up I give my keys to the attendant to park my car in valet.

Of course I can just walk on the club. I basically own it, but I go upstair to the V.I.P section with the boys.

"Yo look who make it, wassup B.K" says Aubrey coming to dab me up.

" Wassup man "

I sat down and a few minutes late one of the girls bring me a drink and I walk over to the rail and look at all the people and I notice one female that stood out the most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                Diamontaé

Diamontaé

"Bitch we look good asf " Nique says as she starts to take pictures in the mirror.

" Yess that pink looks good on you"

"Thanks bestie. Okay let's head out before we be late" She says. We start walking to my car heading to the club.

When we get up front we tell the man our names and who were with and he let us in. We go to the section where King is located and we sit down.

After a while it started to get fun everybody was dancing and laughing. Nique pulled me to the dance floor when "Twerk by the City Girls"

I started twerking and I feel someone come up behind me and I look back seeing a tall lightskin girl with hazel eyes and light brown.

"Damn" she says in a deep raspy voice while holding on to my waist and biting her lip.

For some reason she looks so familiar

The song was ending and I stand up ready to walk away. She grabs my hand and spins me around to where I'm facing her.

" Hold on ma where you tryna go" she askes

" I was about to go find my friend it's getting late and I'm ready to go home"

" Damn so you just twerk on a nigga and finna dip" says the taller girl

" I mean I don't know you and I never ask you to come up to me"

" Okay my bad but can we chill for a bit or something so you can get to know me" she says I can obviously tell what she's hinting at.

Out the corner of my eye I see Nique staring at me in complete shock. I wonder what that's about.

" Umm no thanks I see my friend so bye"

I walk away going towards Nique and the group and their just staring at me.

" Dang y'all just gone stare at me and not say nothing"

"Do you know who you just talked to" king askes me

" And twerk on" Nique adds

" um no she looks hella familiar though"

"That's B.K the Queen pin of Houston" King says.

" Wait huh so like a drug dealer" I ask

They all nod

What the hell