Consequently, once they reached Xian’s Wood Residence, they didn’t enter and turned around to come back.

Zi Yan and Beichen Ying exchanged a glance, both of their eyes were filled with anger!

Treacherous vile bastards!

Actually let them guess the truth of this matter.

Then, what’s to be done now?

Out of habit, they both cast their gazes towards Nangong Liuyun.

In both of their eyes, this person was the backbone, there was nothing he couldn’t solve.

Nangong Liuyun stood there unmoving, his whole body emitting a king’s respected aura. He appeared like a sharp edge to the outside, domineeringly strong, not to be ignored.

“Who wants to go?” Nangong Liuyun’s eyes cast a side glance at Li Yaoyao. His eyes were penetrated thoroughly with a strong, evil ruthlessness.

Li Yaoyao, who was about to leave, immediately froze mid-step.

She could direct her frigid irony and scorching satire at any of them, without having to hide it. But, when it came to Nangong Liuyun, she couldn’t be so rigid, no matter what.

“Third Senior Brother, this is our choice, I hope you can respect it.” Li Yaoyao’s pair of beautiful eyes stared at Nangong Liuyun.

Chapter 1042 – Everyone assembled (6)

The other intents in her eyes, even though she hadn’t said it out loud, but everyone understood.

She wanted Nangong Liuyun to bow his head to her.

But, how could someone as respected as Nangong Liuyun bow his head to her? It was simply impossible.

Nangong Liuyun’s beautiful eyes concealed a sinisterness, the corner of his lips pulled up into a sly smile: “You want to go, nobody’s going to block your path.”

Li Yaoyao immediately stared blankly and froze in place.

This kind of outcome was completely beyond her expectations.

In fact, she knew that since she had already come here, she couldn’t possibly return empty-handed.

Because their family and clan would not allow something like this to happen.

Since Grandmaster Rong Yun had suggested it, naturally, the families must have gotten some benefits, otherwise, those old foxes wouldn’t have negotiated it so easily.

Li Yaoyao’s difficult attitude was merely to force Nangong Liuyun to agree to her conditions.

Therefore, when Nangong Liuyun said those words, Li Yaoyao immediately found herself in a dilemma without a way out, and froze rigidly in place.

“Third Senior Brother, are you certain you really want us to go?” Li Yaoyao bit her lower lip, with tears filling her eyes. As if she had suffered the grievances of being forced to leave.

Nangong Liuyun frowned in disgust.

Every time he thought Li Yaoyao was only malicious to this extent, Li Yaoyao would always surpass his expectations again.

Although Zi Yan didn’t understand why Nangong Liuyun would let her go, but since Third Senior Brother had spoken, naturally, he had his reasons.

As a result, Zi Yan took a step forward and shoved Li Yaoyao away. She put her hands on her hips like a bandit, in a resentful manner and with a malicious tone, she said: “If you want to leave, then hurry up and go. You’re the one who insists on leaving, don’t pretend as if we’re the ones forcing you to go, pretending to be wronged, who are you trying to fool!”