Kabanata 15

Last Chapter :)

#bitin

***

Calei's

I blinked but I couldn't see. I don't know what's going on but I heard the voice of Jihae.

"Pakawalan n'yo na sila."

Pagmamakaawa niya sa kung sino man. Fuck, where's shaia?

"Aht!" Singhal ni Jihae ng itulak siya palapit sakin. "C-calei." She whispered

Naramdaman kong nakatali ang mga katawan namin.

"They-- tied us."

I nodded. "Ahyt ssssst!" I thought when I felt the hurt in my leg.

"You're bleeding too bad." Jihae said.

"Have you-- have you see your sister?"

A moment of silence.

"I don't know where she is." She answered. "But the last time I saw her. May tama siya ng baril sa likod, and then Giallo grabbed me."

"Fuck." I bluff. "Who else are here?"

"Me ... You ... Bogs --- and that girl ... Amelia." Nanghihina niyang sabi.

"I need to see." I said.

I'm a useless executive officer.

"We're the weakest Calei. Nahuli nila tayo agad. Fuck. I was looking for another bombs and ripple in our dorms but suddenly they attacked me and I heard Shaia's voice, shouting and she fight against them. Madami sila. Nagtapon agad sila ng bomba and I don't know mausok no'n tapos nakita ko nalang na bumagsak padapa si Shaia. Hindi ko na siya napuntahan dahil nahuli na ako nila Giallo."

I cried.

Wala akong nagawa to protect her.

"I should fight but they are so strong."

Hinawakan niya ang kaliwang kamay ko. "I'm sorry, Calei. I just thought that I loved you. I was blinded by the anger and insecurity inside me."

"I couldn't see you." I answered.

"I'll do everything para gumaling ka sa sakit mo. Bakit ba kasi mahilig silang ikaw ang lagyan ng kung anu ano sa katawan!" Wika niya.

A moment of silence. I felt the pain. Narinig kong may ginagawa si Jihae.

"What's going on?" I asked

"I'm trying to untied my self. Bogota needs my help--- he's bleeding so much and that's too much."

I was trembling again. "I'm so useless." I said.

"We're all tied up, I just can hold your left hand because it is near. You're at my back but I see you, you're bleeding to."

"I hope they could mythically win."

"We w---"

I heard a slam door.

"Oh-- Calei, Jihae and poor Bogs."

That's Vale.

"You see me? I was sitting at this fucking wheelchair because of you, Jihae. And also, you killed alyza! My girlfriend." She shouted.

So tama palang sila ni Aly?

"Kayo ni aly?" Jihae asked in disbelief.

"Yes! Kami. Oo. Are you deaf?" Humalakhak si Vale.

Wala akong makita. Nasaan ka na kaya si Shaia?

"Where's Shaia, Vale? Please, let me know where she is?" I asked

Humalakhak lamang siya.

"Oh Calei--- I don't know why I am so over dead to you--- but you're just a piece of shit--- you're the weakes because of your blind--- ahhhhhhh"

Mabilis at malalakas na pagputok mula sa labas ang narinig namin.

"Fuck---"

"They're here." Bulong ni Jihae.

I smiled.

Let the battle begin.

:)