39 | Supottoraito

Warning: (lmfao)

In this chapter, you're going to learn how to seduce a man.

(also don't ask why i know how to seduce men--)

+++

...

-~-~-

"Mate, mate, L/N-chan, Exactly what are you going to do?!"

"Hawks assigned me and Tokoyami to act as bait to lure a villain into our trap."

"So, why did you call me?"

"I-I wanted to ask... Ano... H-How do you seduce people?"

There was a brief moment of silence on the other line; this made me tense up each second. Was this a bad idea? I thought it would be. She would've known what to do in situations like this, so might as well... Right?

Or-- was this really a bad idea? Maybe I should just--

My thoughts were cut off by a series of laughter from the other line. I was caught off guard with her light "Hahaha!"'s. Was anything funny about my situation?

"Uhm--"

"Goodness! You've called the right person! I'll tell you everything you need to know. I'm sure you'll be able to apply it since it's pretty much only the basics." She said, followed by confident laughter. My eyes sparkle.

"R-Really?!" I said, gripping the phone a bit harder in excitement. She simply hummed.

"Demo, in return, tell that Claw guy that Midnight was your teacher."

-~-~-

All right. I'll be all right. I just need to put into action everything that Midnight told me. We'll be fine. I'll be fine.

I adjust the earpiece that Ms. Taru gave me before we drove here. It was so small and it was coloured a skin tone so no one would notice it. It let out a silent beep before it turned on.

"Domo, is this thing on?" Hawks' voice had static into it, but other than that I could hear him clearly. "Yes," I whispered into the small microphone on my shirt underneath my leather jacket.

"So the two of you can hear exactly what I'm saying. Right?" He asked again. Fumikage and I made eye contact with each other. We nodded to one another and we both whispered back an "Hai."

"Okay. The manager of this place knows we're here. He knows about the situation. So it might not seem like it, but security is tightened up." Hawks informed whilst Fumikage and I walked towards our assigned seats; with our arms still linked. Both of us looked around, trying to find the villain.

"Claw should be near your table. He's dressed up as a rich production manager. You'll be able to find him quickly if you just focus on looking for the huge scar on his face." Hawks spoke. Fumikage and I continued to look around the huge room whilst we walked. Eventually, we got to our table and sat across from each other. Fumikage kept his cool and calm demeanor, crisscrossing his legs whilst forming his arms, as he scanned the room.