17 | Just... thinking.

Yesterday was...

Quite interesting to say at the least.

If I recall, I remember Ashido specifically saying that Kaminari asked for permission to use the pool.

Of course, he didn't

Us girls didn't even get the chance to use the pool. The boys used it for the longest time and by then, UA staff members were barking at us from the entrance area of the pool.

Luckily, like the bitches we are, we were able to run away from the adults before they could scold us or anything.

Whilst we were running, we couldn't make Iida shut the fuck up. He was whining about how we broke the rules and how we should accept the punishment.

None of us were having that crap.

We ended up putting tape on his mouth as we looked for the nearest bathroom to change yesterday. 

Today is Sunday, another day off from UA. I was chilling on the couch, tuning my Ukulele as dad was in the kitchen, making lunch. 

Once the Ukulele was perfectly tuned, I played a few chords. Mainly G, C and others.

After that, I placed it back into the sling bag and kept it away.

"Y/N, could you prepare the plates?" Dad called from the kitchen. I stood up and walked to the dining room. I opened up the cabinets and brought out two plates, spoons, and forks.

I placed them on the table as I went back to grab some cups.

Dad went in and placed our food down.

I placed a cup of water on his side as I did the same with mine whilst Dad distributed the food equally.

"ITADAKIMASU!", as we began to chow.

"So, how did yesterday go?" Dad asked, clearly having no idea of what happened to us yesterday. That's right! I told him we were going to train using the pools... but in the end, everyone ran from UA staff, changed into some decent clothes, and occupied most of the seats in Starbucks, happily chatting over their drinks. 

I also skipped dinner yesterday because of how much coffee I drank.

"It was... Interesting." I smiled innocently at dad, hoping that he would fall for the play I was doing. He grinned at me and drank some water. "Found anybody... interesting???" Dad asked, raising his brows repeatedly at me in a suggestive manner. I nearly choke on air as he did this. "Wh-What?!" I asked, my facade slowly disappearing as he asked that question. 

Dad smirked at me after he gulped down some food. 

"The fact that you're blushing right now means that you did." Dad said, looking down at my flustered state. Dang it! I get embarrassed too easily. "I did not..!"

"Why would I-I even?" 

Dad only chuckled as he continued to eat, him watching me as I calm myself down and continued to eat as well. It was silent at first, occasionally having dad chuckle at my state.

"How's mum?" I asked.

"Still busy."

In case any of you didn't know, mum is in America right now. She's a famous artist that performs daily in front of thousands of english people. 

That's where I probably got my quirk from, my mum and dad. Her quirk is Instrument, allowing her to have an extremely large amount of knowledge when it comes to all kinds of instruments. She had no difficulty in playing them, read notes perfectly, and to sum it all up, she also had a wonderful voice.