Chapter 1

Alyssa's P.O.V

*2 years earlier*

Today, I get to on tour with my best friend Zayn. He flew me out to L.A. so I could come the show. He has been my best friend before he was apart of One Direction, most people think that I'm just using him but what do they know. He knows everything about me except my crush on Niall. Niall has everything I want in a guy and I heard he has a crush on me too, that's one of the reasons why I'm so excited to go on tour with them. I am going to be on tour with them for a few months so, I have time to get together with Niall.

*********************************************************************************************************

As soon as I go to get my luggage I see a huge crowd of girls which, tells me that Zayn must be here. Instead of going through the crowd, I decide to let it die down a bit. As I'm playing Temple Run on my phone I feel arms wrap around my waist. I turn around expecting Zayn but I see Niall and my heart skips a beat as he smiles. " Hey" I stuttered and he laughs at my reddening cheeks. " Zayn couldn't make it because, of rehearsal so I volunteered to pick you up." " Thanks so, where are we going now?" I asked. "To the hotel because all the guys are excited to see you including, me." He blushed. As we went he insisted on holding my hand and at every stoplight he kissed it. Finally we arrive at the hotel and as soon as I walk through the door I am ambushed with hugs and kisses especially, from Harry. When I saw Zayn I gave a him a bear hug its been months since I last physically saw him. When we finished he told me he had surprise for me after the concert and I should dress formal.

*Show time*

I hung out with Lou and Lux backstage during the concert just rocking out to the songs. Majority of the time I blushing because, Niall kept blowing me kisses and winking at me. Lou noticed and elbowed me " You know he likes you right, after every concert all he does is talk about you and gets on everyone's nerves especially, Zayn's." I laugh. " I'm serious Aly we have to stop Zayn from killing him, its ridiculous." " If I tell you something please keep this between us?" " Okay." " I like Niall but, Zayn doesn't know so please keep this between us." "I knew it babe." " Well everyone knew it but we just didn't say anything we was going to wait till one of you guys was going to say something." I'm shocked because, I thought I was discrete about it but its cool.

* After the concert *

We went straight to the hotel to get dressed for our get together. While we were getting dressed Zayn looked anxious and Niall looked uneasy and sad.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Today, I'm going to confess my feelings to Alyssa but I hope Niall doesn't beat me to it because I know he likes her. A lot. But I knew her longer, I loved her longer. Every once in a while, I glance at him and he looked so anxious and I could sense that tonight something is going to go wrong. As time goes by and we arrive at the venue, I see Niall flirting with Alyssa. Everyone else could sense my anger but, Alyssa. Sometimes I wish she wasn't so blind to the fact that I love her and always will. Out the corner of my eye, I see Niall taking Alyssa into a empty hall. So I decide to follow them and I find Niall kissing Alyssa.