Chapter 6

Zayn's P.O.V.

I'm so distraught by Niall's and Aly's actions. So I decide to go Harry's for advice. When I open his door, I see Harry kissing Danielle's naked body. I must've gasped loudly see how both jumped. "This is not what it looks like?!?!" "Really! Because it looks like you were about to get some." I laugh. "Yeah I was but you interrupted us." "Are you guys forgetting that I'm in here." "No baby, how could I ever forget about you." "Wait... so you two are together?" "Yeah, but please don't tell Niall." I thought about for a second. "Under one condition" "What is it?" "Let me use Danielle to make Alyssa jealous."

Niall's P.O.V.

Zayn put glaring at us all night which made me feel bad... just a little bit. But I have other problems in my life to be worrying about. Every time I looked at the end of table, I saw Harry and Danielle a bit closer than usual but they're best friends anyways. When we got back to the hotel, I told Harry that him and Danielle could share a room because I trust him and plus I can have more time to spend with Aly. "Aly, you have been awfully quiet tonight what's wrong?" I say as I close the room door. "What's wrong when were you going to tell me Danielle was coming?" "I only brought her here to break up with her so that we can be together." "Oh, but why didn't you tell me?" "I wanted to make sure we were official first." I say as I kiss down her neck. I smile as I feel her shudder. "But..." "But nothing right now its just me and you." I say before I kiss her passionately. She's hesitant to kiss me but eventually she does. I walk her towards and squeeze her butt as a sign to jump. As I pin her on the wall, she whispers "Hurry up I can't wait no longer." I groan. Push her dress around her waist and pull down her panties. "Who made you this wet, baby girl?" "You, Niall." She breathed. " How bad do you want it?" "So bad...please do something?" She begged as she grinded her hips. I quickly pull my pants down and thrust into her. We both moan. I start of agonisingly slow and slowing sped up as I put my head in her neck  "Faster". As my thrusts sped up, I went deeper and deeper. I made sure to support her back against wall as she pushed back on me." Ni... I'm close." "Let go" We both released at the same time. "That was amazing." We say together. I pull out of her and I carry her over to the bed. I take off my shirt and give it to her to sleep in. And I take off my pants which leaves me in my boxers. I crawl under the covers and pull her towards me "Babe, you okay?" "Yeah, I'm just deep in thought" "About what?" "Zayn" "Why?" "I honestly don't know" "Well, I got you now okay?" I say as I kiss her cheek." "Okay" That was the last word i heard before I fell asleep.

Alyssa's P.O.V.

I can't but think about Zayn. I don't know why. I guess because I was avoiding him lately. It seems as if lately he has been jealous. But what do I know. Niall has been on my mind lately also. He's just the first guy to ever go that far with me. I can't help but feel so alive. And I'm thankful because I felt more free than ever before.

Harry's P.O.V.

He wants to what?!?! Borrow Danielle, who do he think he is? "You want to do what with who?" "I want to use Danielle to get Alyssa jealous in exchange for keeping quiet." "Okay... but you have boundaries." "What are they?" "One... no sex " "Two... kissing only if people want you to " " Three... PDA will always be kept to a minimum." "And that's it." "Cool." "Wait, are you trying to make Alyssa jealous?" Danielle asked. "Because she's with Niall." Zayn said causally. "WHAT?!?" "I thought Harry told you?" Zayn says as he holds his hands up to surrender. They both look at me. "In my defense, my mind was to clouded by your beauty to say anything." I say showing off my signature smile. "Aww...  thank you but why didn't you tell me?" "Because.... I wanted you to only think about me while you were here." She smiled and kissed me. I licked her lips for permission and she opened her mouth as a yes. As we continued to make out, I hear a cough. "I'm still in here guys." "Yeah, sorry about that." We says as we fix ourselves up. "So... when does this start?" "Tomorrow"