Chapter 4

Zayn's P.O.V.

                   *next morning *

I fell asleep in Harry's because, he didn't trust me to go my room by myself thinking that I might kill Niall. As I walk out the door, I see Aly stumbling out of Niall's room avoiding eye contact with me and skin barely covered in clothes. I stuck in the hallway shocked. When she goes into her room, Niall's head peeks out and he sees me and winks. I turn around to go back into Harry's room.

Niall's P.O.V.

I have mixed emotions right now. I mean I really like Alyssa but I'm still with Danielle. I don't want to break her heart but, some people fall out of love at easily they fall in love. So, I'm flying her out to break up with her face to face.

Harry's P.O.V.

When I found out that Niall kissed Alyssa, I couldn't help but feel happy yet sad. I felt sad because, everyone knew how in love Zayn was with Alyssa. And I felt happy because, that means that Niall has to break up with Danielle; and that means we can be together. Me and Danielle have been having a secret relationship behind Niall's back. I know it's wrong but, I couldn't help it; she's so beautiful and even her flaws are beautiful which makes me want to fall deeper in love with her. 

                     *morning*

When I wake up, I hear a door close which tells Zayn left. I roll out of the bed and decide to order room service. As I set on the couch, I see a angered Zayn walk into the room. "Bro, what's wrong?" "I just seen Aly walk out of Niall's room barely covered and avoiding me." "That's it let me go see what this Irish son of a gun is doing." When I knock on his hotel room door, he opens it smiling."Harry, what are you here for?" " Well, a little birdy told me Alyssa was caught stumbling out of your room." " Well, what can I say?" "Can I come in instead of standing in the hallway?" "Sure." As I get situated on the couch, I ask "What are you doing to do with Danielle?" "I'm flying her out so I can break up with her face to face." My heart pounds just by the thought of her. "How respectful" "Thank you" I roll my eyes "So... when she exactly coming?" "Tonight" "Great, I'm excited" I mumble " What was that?" "Nothing"