Prologue

Alyssa's P.O.V

"N- Niall stop! I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it." "What do you mean you didn't mean to do it?!" He said. "So you are telling me this is a mistake and all that we build in this relationship is just a mistake." "Y-y-yes" she mumbled. She kept her head down because she couldn't bear to look at his tired eyes. Tired of trying to fix this relationship, tired of trying to fix his broken heart. Without even looking at him she could tell his normal crystal blue eyes aren't the same. "W-why", he asked. Because... she stopped. "I don't love you anymore." "How, why, wait is this because of Zayn?" "That is not even the point, Niall!" "Yes it is. The point is that no matter how much you push me away I will still love you!" "Well Niall, its possible when you push me away?" " Push you away, how am I pushing you away when you are sneaking around with Zayn?" " I wouldn't be sneaking around with Zayn if you weren't with Grace all the time. " Don't bring Grace into this" "What shouldn't I, do you care about her more than me?!" "I said don't bring Grace into this!!" And he pushed her down. His eyes softened. Just a little. "Babe I'm sorry" "Don't call me babe, how about you go back to Grace!" A rage pulses through me and I began punching him repeatedly until I fell into his arms. Weak. "We can work through this, Aly." " No we can't Ni, we are both damaged." "Damaged? we are far from damaged, we are just.." " Just what Niall? heartbroken that is the very least that I am." " Baby..." He stopped as I glared at him. " Do you remember our promise that we were going to be together forever, that I was your forever and always, that you will love me to the moon and back, that our love will go to infinity and beyond, that our love is unbreakable,that no matter what we would still love each other baby what happened to that? He said with red eyes. I honestly did not know what to say. " I-ii-i" I stuttered. "When you said you didn't love me, you said that to get back at me?" " Not really but, my question to you is will you ever love me?" " I will always love you, don't ever forget that." Those words replay in my mind and I soon regret saying what I said. "Ni baby, I love you I truly do but I just don't know right now." My heart is torn in two because, I still love Niall but a piece of me still loves Zayn. Zayn will always have a piece of my heart its not because I had a affair with but he is my best friend. Yet, Niall is the love of my life and I would do anything for him. I would anything for our relationship. But, now isn't the right time. I need time to decide who I need, who is my wonderwall. And Niall needs to choose between Grace and I. " Niall, who do you choose?" " Please don't do this..." " Niall who is it?" And with that he left...with both of our broken hearts.