"Her?"

"Oh my god, you re having a girl?" Maura asked.

"I'm gonna have a niece." Greg smiled so wide.

"Yeah, it's a girl." Niall said with a smile of his own, heart swelling at having such an amazing family.

They hugged him and only pulled away when Bobby -who had gone to take Theo to the loo- returned with the boy in his arms.

"What did I miss?" He asked.

"He's having a girl, dad. I'm gonna have a niece." Denise answered and Bobby grinned.

He and Theo joined the group hug.

Niall wondered what made him keep his pregnancy from his family in the first place.

He loved them so much and he couldn't wait to spend all week with them.

****

The cold wind hit Harry's face as he walked along the pavement from meeting his sister.

It had been a week since Niall was gone but he always texted the Irish lad in the mornings and evenings and Niall always replied.

Gemma had called him and asked if he could have dinner with her and just catch up. He had of course agreed and told her to meet him at a little diner that was ten minutes from his building.

And after a nice evening out, he was now going back to his home.

Harry shivered and mentally hit himself on the head for choosing to walk instead of driving to the diner.

He pulled his coat closer to his body and buried his hands deeper into his pockets.

After a ten minute walk, Harry was finally in the car park of his building. He breathed out in relief but before he could take anymore steps forward, one car door opened and the door almost hit him.

He was very prepared to give the person inside a piece of his mind but the words got stuck in his throat the moment he saw who was inside.

Desmond Styles.

His father.

The man who had ruined his childhood.

Harry froze in his spot.

"Hello, son." Desmond got out and stood infront of a frozen Harry. "Someone told me that you live here but I didn't know your floor, so I was just passing by and I'm glad I saw you."

Harry's mouth opened but nothing came out of it. He had no nice things to say to his father so he decided to keep quiet, least he say something that he'd regret.

"Oh don't look so surprised, I am your father. I have a right to visit you." Desmond said and his voice only sounded taunting to Harry.

He tried, he really tried to remain calm but the older Styles was not making it easier.

"I don't want to see you. Not after everything that you've put me through. So I'm gonna ask you to nicely leave and never come back here again because I won't be so nice next time." Harry said through gritted teeth.

Desmond smiled. A malicious smile which made Harry internally cringe because he knew that face too well.

"Oh Harry son. It's not that easy, you took her away from me and I'm gonna remind you of it as long as I live. So I'm gonna come here again and I'm gonna make sure that it's engraved into your brain that you will never find happiness for what you did to her. You are a fuck up and you will always be. Your mother and Gemma will not protect you from everything especially not from me." Desmond said with so much anger swimming through his eyes and Harry wondered if he was really his father.