Part Eleven~ The Video

Peter POV

As we all went back to the common room, we turned on the tv and started watching The Flash, per Pietro's request.

"See? Why can I do that?" Pietro asked, referring to when Barry threw lightning at the sand man.

"Maybe because you didn't get your powers from a light-" Uncle Clint started only to get cut off by the tv cutting to static.

"What the hell?" Dad said, confused.

The tv cut to a video of Hela in a dark room, only being lit by a small light bulb.

"Hello, Avengers." She said, menacingly. "I would like to inform you of something. If you don't show up with my brothers, Thursday, at 11:00am, I will rain terror on your precious planet.." And then the tv cut completely off.

We were all stunned to silence, not knowing what to say or think.

Loki was the first to re-gain his composure, speaking calmly.
"Well. It seems as though my sister has come earlier than we all anticipated.."

"We need to call the Guardians.. and quick." Auntie Nat said.

————Time Skip————

After the Guardians were contacted, we waited on them to arrive. Luckily, the were only a couple days away, so we still had two days to prepare.

Once we told the plan, they all agreed. Everyone was still coming, just in case the plan didn't go as planed and we needed to fight.

We spent the next day trying to mentally and physically prepare ourselves for battle.

Then came the day...