Chapter four~ Decathlon Team

Peter POV

It's been about 2 weeks since I've started attending this school, and one of my teachers, Mr. Harrison, has offered me a spot in their decathlon team, since I'm already the smartest person in this school. I'm even smarter than the teachers! I thought that maybe Loki had decided to be a smart kid, so, I decided I'd take the offer. So, that's where I'm heading now, after school. To decathlon practice.

"Oh, hello Peter and welcome to the Decathlon team." Mr. Harrison greeted.

"Hi and thanks." I said. I looked around and saw Ned, MJ, Eugene (AKA the asshole) , and some other kids. I started looking for someone suspicious. I saw a pale girl with black hair and a cheer outfit on, staring at me, so I smiled at her and kept walking up to the teacher. Before I could get to him, the girl I saw walked up to me.

"Hi!" She said, cheerfully, sticking her hand out to me. She had an accent too. Interesting....

"Hello." I responded, shaking her hand.

"I'm Lokalia." She introduced.

"Peter." I told her. 'Wow. Her name is very close to Loki.' I thought.

"Nice to meet you, Peter." She told me, before going back to her seat.

"Hm."

I continued to walk up to Mr. Harrison.

"So what will I be doing sir?" I asked him.

"Oh! You will be taking Eugene's spot." He replied, turning around to face me.

"Oh. Ok cool." I said walking away.

"Eugene? Could you come here." Mr. Harrison asked.

"It's Flash but ok." He replied.

With my super hearing, I could hear everything they were talking about.

~But Mr. Harrison! You can't just let him waltz in here and just take my spot!" Flash whisper yelled.

~Yes I can. And I will. He's the smartest kid in here, so, you will be the alternate.~ Mr. Harrison told him.

~Ugh.~

Great. Another reason this kid will hate me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shorter than my other chapters but oh well.

I know i haven't poster in like, 10 days but here you go!

Anyways talk to ya guys later!!