Chapter 3~ New friends

Peter Pov

When I got to first period, I walked up to the front desk.

"Ah you must be the new kid! Come and introduce yourself!" The teacher told me.

"Mmm ok.." I said, walking up to the front.

"Um- Peter Parker." I waved.

"Where you from, Peter Parker?" The teacher asked.

"I'm from Manhattan. (just go with it)" I answered.

"Cool. And what made you want to come to Midtown?" The teacher asked again.

"Uh- I like science." I answered.

"Cool, well I'm Mr. Jag, your English teacher. Just find a seat and lets get started with our lesson." Mr. Jag said.

"Ok." I said, sitting in between the chubby boy from the lockers and another boy a little shorter than me.

Once I started my work, I was kinda in the zone until the chubbier boy tapped my shoulder.

"Hm?" I asked, looking at him.

"Uh- do you have another pencil? Mine kinda broke." He asked.

"Uhm- yea. Hold on." I said, grabbing a pencil out of my bag. "Here ya go." I said, giving it to him.

"Thanks man." He told me.

"Yep. No problem." I replied.

After about 15 minutes, the boy started talking again.

"Thanks for the pencil man." He said, giving me back my pencil.

"oh- It's no problem." I replied, taking the pencil.

"I'm Ned." He told me.

"Oh. Peter." I said.

"Nice to meet you, Peter." 

"Same to you." I replied.

"I beg to differ." The boy on the right of me said.

I gave him a confused look before asking, "What do you mean?"

"Oh. It's just Ned is a dumb nerd that like to play with his Legos." He said.

I raised my eyebrow before saying, "Um- that didn't make any sense. First- How can you be a dumb nerd ? Second. Him playing with legos doesn't have anything to do with what we were just talking about."

"Whatever. I guess you're a nerd too then." He assumed.

"This school is specifically for science and technology. Doesn't that mean everybody that attends this high school is a nerd?" I  asked.

"Pfft." Was his only reply.

Me and Ned continued talking until the bell rang for second period.

------------Time skip bcuz im lazy--------------

It's lunch time now and I am currently looking for a place to sit, until Ned waved me over to his table.

"Hey man." He greeted, as i sat down.

"Sup dude." I replied.

"So, I just wanted to know, do you like Star Wars?" He asked.

"Um. Of course." I answered.

"Ok, good. You've officially passed the bro test." He stated.

"Oh, ok, cool." I responded.

"Great. Now I have to deal with two losers." The girl from the lockers said. Tbh, I didn't even realize she was there.

"What?" I asked.

"It's ok. She's not like Flash. She actually calls the people she likes, losers, so you are already on her good side." Ned reassured me.

"Oh cool."

"You aren't supposed to expose me like that, Leeds." The girl said rolling her eyes, before she looked towards me. "Call me MJ, loser." She said.

"Oh. Ok then. I'm Peter." I replied.

"Ok. I think I'll stick with loser though." 

-------------Time skip to after school.-----------------

"Hey kid." Dad started. "How was your first day?" He asked.

"It was fine." I stated. "I've met 2 really cool people and an asshole. But nobody suspicious enough to be Loki." I told him.

"Well, you still got a whole semester to find him kid." Dad assured me.

"Yea. I just hope I can find him in time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was supposed to be out yesterday, but i kept getting distracted and whatnot. It also would've been out sooner, but I woke up after 2pm and accidentally deleted the whole chapter I started yesterday. So here we are now. Happy New Years!!