Chapter five~ A lead

Saturday 10:30am

Peter's POV

I just woke up and am now heading down the stairs for breakfast. It's been about a week since I met Lokalia. I've been trying to get to know her more and it's worked. I know she moved here about 2 months ago- which is about when Loki showed up- I know she likes snakes and fancy knives and whatnot. She also know she has a older brother and sister, but I don't know there names. She also told me she was adopted, that's all I have now. Later I'l tell Uncle Fury what I found out so far but I'm hungry so... off to breakfast!!

"Morning dad!" I said as i made it down the stairs.

"Morning kid." Dad greeted back, holding his coffee mug. "How was your night?" 

"It was good!" I replied."How was yours?" I questioned back.

"It was iffy.." Dad replied.

"So average for you?" I asked.

"Yup."

"Did you find anything out?" Dad questions.

"Yea.I did actually." I answered.

"Hm? And what did you find?" He continued to ask me.

I proceeded to tell him about Lokalia and what I found out about her.

"So.. you think a female, preppy, cheerleader, is the mischievous, frost giant, god, Loki?" Dad asked after I told him about Lokalia.

"Yep. I mean, come on dad. There's no was that this could just be a coincidence. I mean her name is even sounds like Loki. She even has the characteristics of him- she's even sassy- like it has to be her." I told him.

"Ok. I and quite convinced. Keep a look out on her." Dad said.

"Gotcha dad!" I replied, finally sitting down to eat.

Time skip-----------------------------

4:20pm

"Hey, Uncle Nick!" I said, walking into his office.

"Hello, Peter. Come in, take a seat." Uncle Nick told me.

"Ok!" I said, sitting down.

"So, you said you had a lead?"

"Yea!" I replied and told him about Lokalia.

"Seems good." He said, after listening to what I found out. "Continue to find out more about this Lokalia girl."

"Eye eye, captain." I replied, saluting him and walking out of his office.

"Have a good day, Peter." Uncle Fury sighed.

"Thanks! You to!" I waved. 

Time to get home..