What are you proposing?

Jotaro x Kakyoin

Fluff, some implications but nothing inherently sexual. I wrote this kinda so it seems its referring to genitals but I am not.

For Jotaro talking to Kakyoin has been different lately.

They sat across from each other in a southeastern restaurant. Jotaro glanced up from his magazine to his friend. Kakyoin was looking out the window, head turned enough to not see Jotaro. He was drinking a cola to fight the slight heat. This was a quiet town, much more than the other few they've been to. There were a few people shopping across the street but nothing more than that.

There was a small issue. Hierophant Green kept bothering Star Platinum. Well not necessarily bothering but it was causing a few problems for Jotaro. Hierophant would snake around Star's arm or leg and they would simply enjoy each other's company. Jotaro would see Star act so gently and sweetly to hold Hierophant, even if just for a quick greeting.

Jotaro and Kakyoin were always close so this would happen often. Jotaro wasn't sure how to feel, but Kakyoin didn't seem to be aware of it. He's had his stand longer, it was probably normal. Jotaro could never confront him about this.

The problem with stands is that the user feels it as well. When Hierophant runs it's fingers through Star's hair, Jotaro's head feels tickled. When the two lay on each other, Jotaro feels that weight. Jotaro will feel Hierophant's texture when his hands aren't touching anything.

The other day he felt his lips against something else. Jotaro didn't know what Star did, but it kissed something. Kakyoin was in the next room, he couldn't have been doing it on purpose. Jotaro turned to the two stands, who were incredibly close to each other. Not even Jotaro has been with someone that way. He tried separating them with his own hands but they just went through. It couldn't be stopped.

They sit next to each other now in silence. Since it all started, talking to him has gotten more nerve wracking. He thought he put up a good enough act, though, talking to him was fun and easy, even if he was screwing around. He didn't like to admit it, but it didn't help that he was a little attractive.

"Hey Jotaro, what do you always read marine life mags for?"

Kakyoin caught him staring. "Shit," Jotaro thought.

"Oh. They're just interesting to me."

"Hm," He took a sip and tried to hide a smirk. "Could you answer a question for me then."

This question was always weird to hear. "Yeah?"

"If we evolved from fish why are they still there? Shouldn't they be monkeys by now?" Kakyoin put a hand on his cheek and looked down and away from his friend. "Also. Barnacles. Why."

Jotaro felt it too. He felt his face get hot from it. He could still feel it on his face. Kakyoin must have felt it too, you can't just brush it off that easily. Jotaro felt arms snaking down from his neck. He couldn't look at Kakyoin with this face. He was sure they were right next to them. The feeling was too strong. Fortunately, Kakyoin stomped at something and the feeling died down.

They paused for a minute and bravely glanced at each other, but looked at the floor again.

"I'm sure this is happening so often that there's a reason." Kakyoin said under his palm.

"Does this normally happen..?"

"No. Hierophant normally listens to me," He uncovered his mouth."Is it...Star?"

"I think they both started this together."

"This must be uncomfortable for you, shit, my bad."

"It's okay." Jotaro mumbled.

"I can stop Hierophant, I promise."

Jotaro tried to work up the courage. "This was almost getting annoying, why is it so hard to talk to him?" He thought. He was able to say it, though.

"Why shouldn't they?"

Kakyoin stopped. "What are you proposing?"

Jotaro was all in now, "Are you scared?"

Kakyoin looked into his eyes now. It was intimidating, but Jotaro asked an intimidating question.

"No, I know you're just not prepared" He gave him a sly smile and drank again. "You've never done it before."

"What?"

"Date a guy. And a much hotter one at that." He chuckled a bit.

Jotaro knew it was true. Both parts. Jotaro could call every girl he knew a bitch but he was almost shy when talking to Kakyoin. There was a silent staring contest going on, also, and he could barely think when staring at him straight on. Kakyoin was just working him up, right?

"You're too cocky." Jotaro can fight back too. Star Platinum was still his stand.

Kakyoin didn't break from it. He embraced the feeling on his lips. He knew it was coming, it's much easier when you know. Jotaro wasn't as lucky, Kakyoin still stared as Jotaro flustered, and almost crumpled up. Once Jotaro looked away, Kakyoin took a sip. Jotaro tried to pick up his magazine again and ignore his weird feelings for now. Kakyoin always surprises him.

"Um," Kakyoin laughed to himself, "We can do it again later."

---AN

i want to punch kakyoin and his dumnb little red hairs  - me when kakyoin did a fucking 360 halfway thru like FUUCKK BITCH

im so fuckimhg mad at kakyoin being feminized he literally BEAT UP POLNAREFF im so fuckmg dDONE.m HE ALSO BEAT UP A BABY FUCK YOUU IHATE FUJOSHIS. I CALLED MYSELF A FUNDASHI UNTIL I REALIZED THAT THIS SHIT IS NASTY. don't look up yaoi, look up BL you fucking 9 yearold 

 its 2am lol sooo idk req open if you guys want anything im p sure we're all free rn.

833 words