Tommie

Tommie

• My name is Tommie I am 20 years old I'm 5,1 and I am single because these niggas don't deserve a real bitch like me period! But my birthday is may 30th Gemini baby duhh, I have 3 brothers Reymond, Devin  and Dreyden and i'm the only girl. My momma died when I was 15 her name was Mary and my daddy raised me since then his name is Harold.. My best-friends name is Tammy we've been best-friends since I was 7 and she was 8 and I guess you can say she's the calm one out of us two honestly. I am a model, I went to collage for one year and realized it wasn't for me AT ALL! All I do is work to make sure my family is good even though they don't need it and make sure i stay out the way because where i'm from that's all you can do.. Oh i forgot to mention i'm from Baltimore Maryland. I guess that's it soooooo...

Tommie's Pov

• I woke up to see that it was 9:00am realizing I've woken up 30 minutes late, again. Once I got up and got ready. By time I did my entire morning routine quickly it was 10:00, I'm lucky I got ready in that little bit of time though because I can take hours.

Once I stepped out in the warm spring weather I got into my car and drove to my shoot listening to KMichelle's Cry. I made it at 10:25.

"Your late" my manager nagged as soon as I stepped into the building."

"Charlie I know now can we get this over with?" I snapped back.

Don't get me wrong I love my job and Charlie but Charlie loved it even more and if I was even one minute late I prepared myself to hear her mouth.

I shot for about 3 hours and it was finally done. I gathered my things and my new schedule and headed for my car. Once I got in the car I called my best-friend Tammy to see my plans for today because I refuse to be bored the rest of the day.

"Yesss best-friend" Tammy sung as soon as she answered.

"What's today's plans?" I asked itching to know.

"Well I'm going to Kaydens house, wanna come?" She asked excited

"Umm no thanks I'll just be bored." I said blankly

"Bestfriend I can tell him wait until tomorrow" she said in a caring tone.

"No I'm sleepy it's okay have fun, I love you" I replied hanging up

I wasn't sleepy but I loved my bestfriend with Kayden he treated her right and she still got butterflies when you brung him up and they've been together for 2 years so I just let him have her for today.

Once I got home I made something to eat since I didn't eat earlier and I sat down to call my brother Drey, we are the closest out of me and my other brothers.

"Yes T?" he answered.

"Nigga you still sleep?" I questioned surprised.

"Yeah yo I'm tired as fuck"

"Well get up because I'm bored and have nothing to do."

"So why the hell do I have to get up?" He questioned irritated.

"Because, let's go to the mall or out to eat, something man I'm gonna die of boredom."

"Be dressed I'm on my way and if your not out on the first beep I'm leaving stg."

"okayyyy!" i sung excitedly.

I finished my food and did the dishes then I put on a black bodycon cami dress with a jean jacket, white forces, and my black crossbody purse. something cute and simple considering the fact that I didn't know where we were gonna go as soon as I heard the beep outside I sprayed my CK1 perfume on and applied my clear glitter gloss grabbing my comb and keys stuffing them in my purse and setting my alarm to leave for the rest of the day.

"I was about to leave your ass"

"Nigga i came straight out, where we going?"

"I'm taking you to get some food and you going with me to chill with my mans" he replied.

"Okay but what the fuck imma do?"

"It don't matter, you the one that wanted to come so bad."

"Whatever they better not be annoying."

I knew some of his friends and I hoped it was them because we were cool but I hated meeting new friends cause they thirsty as fuck!

We pulled up to Chick-fil-A's drive through and my brother ordered my food already knowing what I wanted.

"Yeah let me get a spicy chicken sandwich meal, medium with a sprite and Polynesian sauce" which was my order and then he ordered his food and went to the second window as told to pay and get our food.

"Thank you" i said excited to eat.

"Welcome, now where Tammy and why y'all not out shopping or some shit" he asked.

"She's with Kayden we might shop tomorrow." I said eating.

"Oh, well imma chill for a few minutes and then I'll take you shopping."

"Okay." I was happy af.

My brother let me finish eating and then we got out the car and walked up to what I'm guessing is one of his friends house, It didn't look familiar. It was a nice size not small at all and not big it looked very modern like a gray color and the grass was very green and it looked comfortable, and expensive.

"Wassup my nigga" drey dapped a tall brown skinned man.

"Wassup G, this my baby sister Tommie" he replied.

"Hey Tommie" he waved.

"Wassup G" I replied following my brother.

Drey dapped up two other men, one short as fuck and one tall as fuck. The short one, that was Rich he was light skinned with light brown eyes and the tall one was Black he was black as fuck with dark brown eyes. I said wassup and continued to follow my brother. They sat on the couch talking and I sat next to my brother while I was on my phone taking pictures of us and scrolling on Instagram all I had to do. When the boys started to smoke I went to sit on the porch and called my boy bestfriend, his name is Xavier but everybody calls him stacks.

"Heyyy pretty girl" my bestfriend said as he answered driving.

"Hey bestfriend, where are you going?"

"Going to the store to get your stuff you asked for yesterday and then to the block" he said smiling showing his dimples.

My bestfriend was very tall compared to me he was 6 feet even and he had the smoothest brown skin, nice shape up and had the deepest cutest dimples, him Tammy and I were bestfriend. Him and I since I was 5 and he was 7. Tammy and I since I was 7 and she was 8.

"Aww bestfriend, i said I needed a new phone not wanted you to buy it" I replied smiling.

"I know but I got you, but let me call you when I leave out the store I love you pretty girl"

"Okay I love you more" I hung up.

My bestfriend was very sweet but I started to get sleepy so I went in the house and layed down on the couch with my brother.

"What's wrong T?" He asked me

"Nothing just sleepy."

"Imma be back y'all imma take her shopping then home."

They said see you later and we made our way to the car.

"What store you wanna hit first?"

"Can we go tomorrow I'm tired?" I said yawning.

"Yeah, wanna go to my house?" He asked.

"Yeah" I replied going to sleep in the front seat.

I woke up in my bed at my brothers house. I already knew he carried me in the house because since I was little and I went to sleep in the car one of my brothers or my dad carried me in and still did the shit. I seen that my door was open but it was dark so I knew he was gone so I went back to sleep.

•This is basically my first story so I need some help. Don't be scared to point out where I could improve things please. And can you tell me if I add too much detail, not enough or just right?