Chapter 38

***Sana's POV***

Have you ever felt like you were enjoying your deep slumber but was interrupted when you felt light touches on your cheek? And when you open your eyes, ready to lash out your tongue to whoever interrupted your sleep, you saw the most beautiful brown eyes looking directly at you, and you knew, deep down inside, you wanted nothing more but to wake up every single day with those same brown eyes?

Waking up is much more wonderful than any other sleep..

“How are you feeling?” Tzuyu asked me while she was softly playing with my hair.

I moved my arm and leg, wanting to wrap myself around her when I felt sore all over my body.

“Oh god.. I feel sore.. I don't think I can move properly..” I whined.

I heard Tzuyu chuckle before she gently rubbed my back.

“Mission accomplished then,” Tzuyu said with a slight smug on her tone.

I was about to ask her what she meant when I remembered what happened last night..

I was begging her to fuck me all over until I become limp.

If it was only possible to have a blush all over my body, I'm sure I would look like a lobster with how embarrassed I am right now.

“How many times did we….” I couldn't bring myself to finish what I was asking and seeing how Tzuyu is smirking right now, I knew she understood what I was asking her.

“Did what?” Tzuyu asked me with that silly grin on her face.

“You know what I meant,” I told her then I leaned my head on her chest, not daring to look at her.

“No, I don't, Sana.” She was obviously trying to piss me off.

“Are you really making me say it, Tzuyu?” I looked at her, sporting my resting bitch face because I was honestly starting to feel irritated. Just a while ago I swore and I wanted to wake up with her by my side but now, I wanted nothing but to poke her eyes.

My whole body aches and she's here doing nothing but to piss me off!

“Okay okay! Relax! I was just messing with you!”

I leaned back on her chest while waiting for her to continue.

“Honestly, I don't know. Counting how many times we did it was not part of my plan. I just wanted to pleasure you,” Tzuyu said.

“Hmm.. fair enough..”

“But just so you know, you have no condoms left in your drawer,” she said. I looked at my bedside table and there it is, the empty box of condom.

“Geez.. no wonder my body aches so much right now..”

“Wanna take a hot bath before we go down for breakfast? You know, to help you relax your muscles or something?” Tzuyu asked me while she gently rubbed my shoulders and back.

“I really could use some. I'm gonna have the water running.” I was about to get up when Tzuyu stopped me.

“Aren't you forgetting something?” Tzuyu asked.

I leaned down again and gave her a peck on the lips but she didn't let me go. She held onto the back of my head and kissed me languidly and I returned her kisses. This is how we always share our morning kiss.

Her way of kissing in the morning is different from what we are sharing in the evening, like the energy left our body and we're just kissing lazily on top of the bed with just the bedsheet covering our naked bodies.

She always kisses me lovingly in the morning..

Love? Should we discuss whatever's going on between us?

No no! This is not the right time! I don't like my confession to happen when we're butt naked!

I suddenly stopped kissing her when those thoughts entered my mind.

I looked at her and I saw her looking back at me questioningly.

“I should start running the water,” I told her then I get up without looking back at her.

I went inside my bathroom and waited for my tub to be half full. I put in my favorite lavender bubble bath and went inside the tub. I instantly felt my muscles relax and I couldn't help myself but to moan.

“If I didn't know any better, I would think you're having sex in the bathroom.”

I opened my eyes and I saw Tzuyu walking towards me, her semi-hard cock on full display. I adjusted my position so she could join me in the tub. I leaned my back on her chest, just enjoying this little moment we're sharing.

“By the way, Tzuyu? The girls have been asking where were you. Seemed like they missed your presence these past two weeks,” I told her.

“Hmm.. and what did you tell them?” She asked me.

“Nothing, just that you were busy with your work,” I said. When she didn't answer, I continued, “So, you wanna hang out with them?” I asked her.

“Sure. Just let me know when,” she simply replied.

We stayed in that position in complete silence, not that it was awkward, silence has never been awkward with Tzuyu. She was just running her fingertips on my arm and I was just feeling the steady beating of her heart on my back.

“Tzuyu?” I called her attention.

“Hmm?”

“Why didn't you tell me beforehand that sex was good?” I asked her randomly.

“What do you mean?” I felt her slightly tense with my question.

“I felt like I've missed a lot just because I started experiencing it late compared to everybody else,” I told her.

“No, you didn't miss anything, Sana. The timing was right.. I mean, I didn't say that the situation was right, knowing that it was during the night of your supposed marriage but-”

I cut her off when I turned my head sideways and grabbed her head to pull her down for a kiss.

“Tzuyu, relax.. you're stammering!” I teased. She's like that when she wanted to explain herself or her opinion. She said words were racing on her head and her mouth couldn't keep up with her thoughts that's why there were times she just kept on blubbering about random things.

I heard her sigh. “You're not missing anything, Sana. I'm here to fulfill anything you desire, I can be anything you want me to be,” Tzuyu said in all seriousness.

I turned around to face her. I sat on her lap and wrapped my arms at the back of her head.

“I know, Tzuyu.. I know..” I said then I kissed her. She kissed me back with the same intensity. I felt her semi-hard cock turn into full blown rock hard brushing on my pussylips. I moaned but I stopped kissing her. “I'm still sore.”

Tzuyu simply smiled then kissed the tip of my nose. “Then let's continue with our bath, shall we?”

I turned my back on her again and relaxed my body. This is one of the things I love about her, she never force anything when she knows I'm not comfortable with it. She always puts my sake as her top priority.