Chapter 32

***Tzuyu's POV***

I was busy cooking some pancakes in the kitchen when suddenly, a felt a pair of thin arms wrapped around my waist. I didn't have to look around to know who it was, I just know.

"Why aren't you in bed?" She murmured on my back. It was obvious that she just got up and went straight in the kitchen by how sleepy her voice is.

"As you can see, I'm preparing our breakfast." I put the pancake on an empty plate then I turned the stove off.

"What about you? Why are you up this early?" I looked at the wall clock to see it was just 15 minutes past 6.

"The bed feels colder when you are not there," she said then she yawned.

I softly chuckled then I turned around to face her only to see Sana butt naked. I felt my cock twitched a bit because of the beautiful view in front of me.

"Well, we can make it warmer, if you want." I said while nuzzling her neck.

Damn.. how can she manage to always smell good?

"Tzuyu, I'm tired." Sana said in her sleepy voice.

"Of course, you're tired." With how hard we fucked each other last night, I was surprised she could still walk.

I carried her to her bedroom then I lay her in the middle of the bed.

"Sleep, Sana." I covered her naked body with a comforter.

"Stay here." She said while tugging my shirt, all the while her eyelids are dozing off.

"Okay." I laid beside her then I turned her around so I can spoon her. I felt her adjusting herself in my arms, looking for a more comfortable position. After a while, she stopped moving and all I can hear was her steady but deep breath. She has already fallen asleep.

Sana.. what are you doing to me? I have already made up my mind to leave you, to forget everything about you and this goddamn feeling I have for you. But with just one night, all my resolves came crumbling down and here I am again, doing everything for you, being stupid again, and making myself your goddamn lapdog that knows nothing but to wait for your attention, your affection..

I have decided.. I will tell you what I have been keeping all these years, just one right moment. I don't care if you're going to reject me, I can live with. I just really wanted to get this off my chest.

But can I really live with it? You rejecting me? You not in my life anymore? Can I really live every waking moment of my life without seeing your face? Without hearing your voice? Without seeing your gummy smile?

I felt my heart clenched and my eyes tear up.

Damn it, Tzuyu! It's way too early to be this dramatic!

I took a deep breath to stop myself.

Just one right moment, Sana..

I felt my eyelids became heavy then a few moments later, sleep consumed my senses..

I woke up when I heard buzzing sounds in the bedroom. I open my eyes to see a freshly showered Sana, sitting in front of her vanity mirror, busy drying her hair.

"What time is it?" I asked her.

"It's 7:30, Tzuyu." She answered.

"Damn, I fell asleep." I said then I slowly got up.

"Well, thank you for stating the obvious, Captain Obvious," she mockingly said.

"Tsk," I clicked my lips. "Have you taken your breakfast already?" I asked her.

"Nah, I took a shower first. I'm running late," she said.

"I'll just take quick shower then let's have breakfast together," I said then I went to her bathroom.

When I'm done, I went to the dining room to see Sana re-heating the pancake in the microwave.

I waited for her to finish what she's doing. She put 2 pancakes on my plate then she did the same to hers.

"Finish your breakfast fast, I'm really running late." She said then she proceeded eating her food.

"Yes mom," I teased her which she answered with her eyes rolling.

"You're acting like you're not the owner of your company. Geez relax, Sana. You can come in any time you want," I told her. But I knew she's not like that.

"And reprimand my employees for coming in late? No thanks, I'd rather come in early to be a good example of our company's core values," Sana said.

"That's a nice speech, Ms. Minatozaki. Now come here and let me kiss you as your reward," I told her while leaning closer to her.

"Silly," she said but she leaned closer nonetheless.

I toucher her chin then I kissed her softly on the lips.

"Hmm," Sana moaned while smiling softly. "You haven't given me my morning kiss yet," she whispered.

"That's why I'm kissing you now," I said then I opened my mouth to deepen the kiss but she gently pushed me away.

"You're making me late, Tzuyu," she said then she continued eating her food.

"Okay, I'll stop. So, I'll pick you up tonight?" I told her.

"You're not dropping me off?" I usually drop her off because her company is just along the way to where the agency is.

"I have some things I need to do out of town so I really cannot drop you off. I already told Bambam to drive you today, he's already waiting for you in the lobby," I told her.

"Out of town? And you can pick me up tonight?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I'll pick you up tonight. I already made a reservation in one of the restaurants here," I told her.

"Hmm.. who would have thought that you can be this romantic, Tzuyu-yah," she teasingly said.

"I have my days," I told her while grinning. "So, are you done?" I asked her when I saw she already finished her food.

"Yupppp! Let's go."

-------------------

I knocked on the door three times and waited before opening it.

"Come in," I heard her say inside the room.

I open the door to see Sana busy signing some papers.

Damn, who would have thought that seeing THE CEO Minatozaki would be this hot.

"I believe I made a 7 PM appointment, or did your secretary forget about it?" I said when she didn't bother looking up from her work.

"Tzuyu! When did you come back??" She asked surprised.

"I told you we will have dinner tonight, or did you forget?" I asked her. I felt a slight pain in my heart.

"No no no! I was just busying myself here because the last time we talked, you said you'd be here after an hour," she said.

"And an hour has passed. You busy? Is it a bad time?" I asked her. She looked really busy.

"No, I'm done already. So, let's go?" She said then she grabbed her bag but I stopped her.

"Let me have my appetizer first," then I kissed her on the lips which she gladly accepted.

I licked her bottom lip then I nibbled on it. When she gasped, I took that opportunity to push my tongue inside her mouth.

We continued our slow but deep kiss, savoring the moment.

"You think I should cancel our reservation?" I asked her when we catch our breath.

"No, we should definitely take it. This is the first time you asked me on a dinner date," she said. She linked her arm to mine then we made our way to the elevator.

Dinner date, huh? So she's considering this as a date.

I feel giddy because of that thought.

Maybe tonight, I can tell her my feelings?