Chapter 36

***Sana's POV***

Tzuyu-yah, do you remember this?” I asked her while I put the teddy in front of her face. I laughed when I saw her moved her head back because of how close the teddy was to her face.

“How could I forget? I was the one who gave that to you,” Tzuyu said when she returned her attention on her mobile phone.

“Yeah, and she has always been with me since then, in my bed, every night,” I put her on my pillow then walked to my couch and sat beside Tzuyu. “Whenever I have problems, I always talk to her, and surprisingly, she listens very well.”

Tzuyu looked at me like I was crazy or something.

“You know very well that it's just a toy, right?” Tzuyu asked me while furrowing her eyebrows.

“I know that, silly!”

“Then why are you talking to her?” She asked me again.

“Because she might feel lonely being alone all day, so I always talk to her. And I already told you, she listens to me very well,” I answered her.

“You know you can always talk to me, whatever it is that's bothering you,” Tzuyu said.

“I know..” I sighed. “It's just that, you know, sometimes I just wanted to have someone to talk to, not with. Like someone who just listens and doesn't give any judgement. Someone who just lets me talk my heart out,” I told her.

“Why? Do you have something to say? Is there something you want to get off of your chest?” Tzuyu asked me then she puts her phone down, giving me her full attention. “I'm here, you don't have to talk to that,” Tzuyu said.

I smiled softly then grabbed her hand.

“I know, Tzuyu.. and I promise, if there's something I want to say, you'll be the first one to know.”

“And now Tzuyu's gone and I have no one to talk to.. so this teddy, will you hear me out?” I looked at the teddy. She was looking at me intently, waiting for me to continue.

“I hate Tzuyu! She hasn't called me since she left and it's been a week already! God! I know her very well! She's a chic magnet! Maybe she has found another woman there that's keeping her bed warmth every night! She couldn't even keep her zippers zipped for two days! Maybe she has forgotten about me already! Maybe she ha-”

Wait.. why do I care if Tzuyu's with other woman now? It's not like we're together..

But we're sleeping together, that counts.. right?

No, it doesn't! Tzuyu said that if adults want to do it, then they do it. And we're both consenting adults.. so I shouldn't be expecting anything, right?

But why does it hurt to think that she's in someone else's arms right now? It hurts to think that other women are experiencing Tzuyu's electrifying touch.. whenever she touches me, no matter how mild and soft that is, electricity shoots from the tip of my hair down to my toes, then up back to my hair again.. I have never experienced that kind of sensation just by a mere touch, even with Mark whom I thought was my world before.

Mark.. we haven't seen each other since he left me on our wedding day, and he didn't try to contact me since then.. but I'm not expecting anything, he didn't even cross my mind, because of Tzuyu.

She helped me get back on my feet. If Tzuyu was already attentive when she was still my bodyguard and the sweetest when we were still friends, they have been raised to nth fold now that we are.. we are..