Chapter 35

When bakugo dropped ochako off at work he rushed back home knowing the little girl was home alone sleeping.

He entered quietly and saw she was still sleeping. He started his small workout with pushups, sit ups, etc. Then he chilled on the coach since he cant really do much.

His thoughts always roamed but he'd never let them get far by either watching tv or sleeping. Sleeping helped calm his temper when alone. But as a now babysitter sleeping cant be an option. So he put the tv on low and watched the Tv.

Couple hours later, small footsteps were heard. He turned his head to see the little girl. They didnt talk much since bakugo was still getting used to being around kids and konnie never really being comfortable around any adult other then uraraka.

She sat on the other side of the couch watching the TV in amazement. As a food commercial came on her stomache gurgled. Bakugo noticed and realized he hasn't eaten yet either.

"Hey you hungry" he asked trying to be nice in the best way he could. She nodded still shy and awkward. The tall brunette man thought of something. If shes gonna be living with them for a while mind as well bond with her and make her feel comfortable. "Want to help me cook" he stood up and looked at her. She nodded a bit excited and followed him.

They spent some time cooking he told her about some ingredients and spices to make them taste better and stuff like that. She seemed really interested and payed attention. They had small talk some being questions others talking about ochako. "You kinda look familiar like I've seen you before" she said looking at him. He raised an eyebrow and looked at her, "I-I know I haven't seen barley anyone since I've been stuck in the asylum but I don't know I think I know you" she continued.

He sighed "I'm the boom boom man in the locked up room" he rolled his eyes knowing that what she called him when ochako first waved at him infront of her.  Konnie gasped "h-how did you get out? Wait are you really dangerous? Did ms. Uraraka help you too" she bombarded him with questions. "Oi kid calm down." He sighed, "Yes cheeks helped me and no I'm not dangerous I havent tried hurting you right" he side eye glanced at her. She shook her head and looked down.

"I'm sorry I didnt mean to be mean I was just wondering since at the asylum you looked scary" she held her hands together infront of her face. He sighed in frustration "calm down it's fine your not the first to think so so it's not a bother" he rubbed her head then continued to put the food on the two plates for him and her.

She smiled and grabbed her plate. "Thank you boom boom man" she walked over to the table. He eyes widened and choked back yelling and scoffed.

>>>

As the day went on. They two spent some sort of time together he'd basically teach her some things and even let her train with him. After finishing bakugo noiticed her pushing her hair away a lot. "Konnie come over here" he gestured infront of him. She obeyed and stood infront of him. She looked at him questioning. He then saw her hair looking tangled. "Wait here" he spoke as he went threw ochako's things to find a brush and hair tie.

He came back and sat behind her starting to brush her hair as gentally as he could.

"Jeez your hair is a fucking mess" he continued brushing. "I havent been able to brush my hair and when they did it, it was to rough so i never let them touch my hair" she spoke quietly. He hummed in response.

He remembered being in there he absolutely hated it with a passion. He sectioned her hair into three and braided it quickly. "There" he tied the hair tie in after. She jumped over to the bathroom. She smiled "wow it looks so pretty thank you boomer" she looked at her self in the mirror. Bakugo grunted at the name boomer remembering kaminari and sero. He frowned in annoyance.

>>>

Couple hours later it was time for bakugo to pick up ochako.

"Kid you wanting to come" he asked. She nodded and followed him wearing his sunglasses he used to wear.

They walked and not in a suprise, ran into the green haired guy again. Deku looked at the child in his hand and then looked up at him. "Do you have another problem" bakugo spat when he saw deku's intense stare at konnie. "Who's that" he pointed to konnie. "Non of you buisness" and they walked past him. "Listen I know who you are and you better watch it because I could turn you in at any time I wish"deku frowned and almost yelled.

Bakugo glanced at him over his shoulder and kept walking. Konnie squeezed his hand. "In school I was told when someone messes with me to just ignore them and they'll get bored and go away" she looked up at him apologizetically. He sighed and nodded.

'Only if it were that easy. But he better be considered lucky I dont beat his ass if he wants to keep threatening me.'

They made it infront of ochako's job. Ochako looked terrible. Bakugo noticed and was gonna ask what's wrong but when she looked up and saw the two she smiled as if nothing happened. Bakugo already knew he wasn't stupid.
-
-
-
Sorry a bit if a short story and a cliffhanger. I'm tired and a but stressed today so I'll update again tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed! Stay safe!!!