"Auhm..." Win was the one who replied first. I guess this has become a race as to who will answer my questions. "Bright lost his keys and he can't stay at a hotel so I, with good intentions, asked him to live with me for the next three days." he stammered. See? My good-hearted friend. I am proud. "Right?" he beamed at Bright, raising his eyebrows grinning. He was obviously coercing him to answer 'yes' though.

"Y...yes." P'Bright sighed; obviously against his will. It's quite funny how they interact with each other though - knowing how Win hated P'Bright's guts when they first met. I didn't expect to see them cuddling in the couch. I hemmed, calming my imagination. CALM YOURSELF, SAMMY.

"So, when are you planning to tell me, huh Win?" I continued my act, acting hurt and all. I even dramatically overemphasized every word and actions to him - to make him extra guilty (LOL). "So this is why you adamantly refused to eat dinner with me yesterday? You were with P'Bright?"

"N...no." Win denied. "I... I was asking for help with Bright about my elective assignment!" he looked at P'Bright and then to me, "Yes, elective assignment."

I'd like to shake this two a bit, though. I smiled to myself and thought of a very nice idea to piss Win off. "So when are you telling me that you and P'Bright are lovers?!" I exclaimed dramatic enough to startle Win making him stood up in panic.

"WE ARE NOT!" he exclaimed. See? His reactions are the best! "Right?" he beamed at Bright whose attention was obviously not on the topic but on the thought of sleeping on the bed. He was staring at the bed in the room the whole time, his eyes are even dropping. "RIGHT?!" Win tugged on P'Bright, "C'mon, just this once, help." he told Bright.

And with that, I am more fired up to annoy Win. Sorry, P'Bright, our Win is just too funny. Since I'm heartbroken anyway ... "FINALLY! OUR WIN FINALLY HAS A BOYFRIEND!" I immediately stood up from the couch as I decided to break my silence and release my immense shipping I am hiding inside my heart and soul.

Win's POV

SHIIIA! I covered my face with my hands trying to contain my immense annoyance and embarrassment in everything that is happening. Of all people, why should it be Sammy? The greatest boys love shipper in school? And did she forget the fact that she broke up with her boyfriend yesterday? She's supposed to be depressed and sad right? Yet look at this girl almost jumping, I would like to wipe that grin off her face.

"So now that you finally have a boyfriend..." I sighed, how many times does she have to repeat that boyfriend word today?

"Sammy, Bright is not my boyfriend!" I hissed, trying to conceal my annoyance with a smile - an obvious fake one. "I like girls!" I insisted, even gesturing the shape of boobies with my hand. Please stop this Sammy. I beg you! I am trying to convince her otherwise but it seemed impossible given the situation we are in - but still! Why does she have to jump into a stupid conclusion that because we are together in one house we're already in a relationship?

But you guys were hugging... I sighed exasperatedly. Yeah. So everything is this guy's fault - Bright! And why am I even contradicting myself now?!

"So, who asked who first?" Sammy asked, completely ignoring what I just said about liking girls.

"I JUST TOLD YOU WE'RE NOT DATING, DAMN IT!"

I'm obviously stressing myself up in digging my own memory on how the hell did I end up hugging that saraleo in my sleep last night and the night before - I mean, it's the second night in the row.