Introduction

"DaddyDaddyDaddy! Wake up! It's morning time!" yelled a small h/c 6 year old as she tried shaking her skeleton father. "ɱɱɱɱ, ʄı۷ɛ ɱơγɛ ɱıŋųɬɛʂ ʂɬąγιıɠɧɬ... " The glitchy skeleton said as he snored on the bed. Y/N pouted and then thought of an idea. She got on her dad's bed and did what she does to wake her uncle's up: the N/N tackle. She then jumped on her father, causing him to immediately jump up. "Y/N Mid/N Outcode! Don't do that!" Error scolded to his child. The girl giggled and got out of bed. "Come on Daddy! Uncle Nightmare made us chocolate pancakes! We have to hurry before Uncle Horror eats them!"

Error's eyesockets then widened and he picked up his daughter. "ɬơ ɬɧɛ ¢ɧơ¢ơιąɬɛ!" He yelled. "To the chocolate!" Y/N mimicked. Error then ran down the hallway and to the staircase. He look at Y/N and grinned. Y/N did the same. Then then got on the staircase and slid down, like it was a water slide. "WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" They yelled in union. And in no time, they were in the kitchen. Nightmare was holding 2 plates full of chocolate pancakes while Horror was trying to grab it. "It's about time you got here, Horror was about to devour your breakfast, " "Foooooooood..." Horror whined. Error chuckled and used his strings to grab the plates, and then everyone ate. After breakfast, Error offered to clean the dishes.

Then his soul started to sting.

Error then yelled in pain, causing everyone, including Y/N, to see what was wrong. "ıŋƙ... ¢γɛąɬɛɖ ą ŋɛщ ąų... " he groaned. Y/N's eyes widened.  She heard of many thing about the creator. That he was tipping the balance. That he got all the honor. That he hurted her family. Y/N tried talking to her dad into making a truce, but her father already tried. "ɬɧıʂ ąų ɧɛ ¢γɛąɬɛɖ ɧąʂ ą ʂɬγơŋɠ ąųγą, ı ɧą۷ɛ ɬơ ɖɛʂɬγơყ ıɬ ıɱɱɛɖıąɬɛιყ. "

Y/N then clung onto her father's leg. "Daddy, you're gonna come back, right?" she said with worry in her eyes.  Her father's face smiled softly and he kneeled down towards her. "ơʄ ¢ơųγʂɛ ʂɬąγιıɠɧɬ, ı ąιщąყʂ ɖơ. "  Y/N then smiled back.  Her father's smile grew bigger and he took off his scarf and a necklace. "ყ/ŋ, ı щąŋɬ ყơų ɬơ ɧą۷ɛ ɬɧɛʂɛ. " he said as he put the necklace onto Y/N, then the scarf. Y/N eyes widened in shock. "But why?" "ɬơ ℘γơɱıʂɛ ყơų ɬɧąɬ ı щıιι ¢ơŋɛ ცą¢ƙ ʄơγ ყơų, " he then held up his pinky. Julianna smiled and wrapped her small one around his. Error then got up and opened a portal. "ı'ιι ცɛ ცą¢ƙ, ı ℘γơɱıʂɛ!" And he left.

But he never came back...