𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒.

GUNS AND ROSES!
( SUMMARY + CAST )

TO BE FOND OF DANCING WAS A CERTAIN STEP TOWARDS FALLING IN LOVE

──────────────

──────────────

CALLIOPE BRIDGERTON a young English rose seeking to fill the darkness of her heart that had filled her since the passing of her beloved father. She came from the illustrious Bridgerton family, a family that was well known around the high society of London. She is one of the nine of siblings from the Bridgerton family, and the oldest daughter. She had close relationship with all her siblings, but she was particularly close with her twin brother, Colin. The pair had always been inseparable form birth, when they were infants they would cry before they were both back in the same crib. 

In the year 1813, the world seemed as though it was stuck in its monotonous existence that derived any real meaning of living. She knew that her mere birth had ensured her life filled with all the perks of life, but being highborn came with a set of duties and attitudes one must follow. Acting in a way deemed inappropriate would bring dishonor and embarrassment t not only to themselves but also to their family name.

Calliope Bridgerton grew up being taught the typical acts of any highborn lady must do, such as knitting, embroidering, etiquette and poetry. It wasn't that she resents such things, she just did not enjoy them like her young sister Daphne did. Try as she might she could never find a reasonable explanation as to a lady is constrained to do only such things, while men were allowed to do as they please. Despite her not finding a sense of social order in her life, the girl was perfectly content with her life as it is.

She didn't understand the concept of love or love at first sight or how such a loose concept of love was enough to drive someone to sacrifice everything they are for one person. She didn't believe in true love, to her that type of love was a glorified prison. Maybe she doesn't understand it because the girl had never been in love.

Her parents marriage seemed like some sort of unattainable dream. All nine siblings were brought up with constant love surrounding them. The love she remembered her parents had was something out of a romance novel that Eloise would beg for her to read every night before she feel asleep. While her parents told she should aim for nothing less than a love match, she knew that fate that awaits for her. She knew her duty to her family so she was destined for an arranged marriage, she could only hope that some semblance of love would grow over time.