Say Yes 🔞

Jade is an artist who has a chance meeting with her favourite actor that leads to so much more. Jake has to spend time away from New York for work and wants her to come with him.

"Come with me."

Jade sighed dismally and tipped her head back to stare up at Jake, his fingers running over her shoulder gently as she lay naked against his chest.

"Jake." She absconded sternly and he furrowed his brows mockingly, "Babe."

She could not help the amused grin that crossed her face, "Don't fricken sass me, Gyllenhaal. You know I can't."

Jake rolled his eyes and moved his fingers to caress her short, dark hair.

He stared off into space, deep in thought, "Hmm."

Jade rolled onto her stomach and leant her chin into the palm of her hand, "What's going on in that noggin of yours?"

He shrugged slightly before he smirked in amusement and touched her hair again, "How fluffy your buzz is."

She scoffed and swatted his chest and his torso shook with laughter, "I'm being serious, you jack ass!"

"So am I!" Jake retorted, appearing offended.

Jade rolled her eyes and leaned closer, her lips hovering above his own. She bit her lip cheekily, "Whilst I appreciate your fascination with my shaved head, I was attempting to be serious."

He sighed in understanding and bent up to breach the distance between their lips, his stubble scratching her face and his palms pressed into her shoulder blades possessively.

She hummed melodically, her fingers reaching up to run through his messy hair as he parted from her lips briefly before giving her a series of small, chaste pecks.

"Come with me." He mumbled, his eyes meeting her own and his knuckles stroking her cheek affectionately.

Jade sighed again and flopped down onto her back amidst the pillows, the back of her hand pressed to her eyes.

"I can't and you know that. And now I just feel like shit because you keep asking and I keep having to say no." She expressed, trying to rub the sudden spike of anxiety from her chest.

A tear leaked from beneath her hand, down the side of her face and onto the white cotton of the linen that now smelled like sex and like Jake. His scent was always so overwhelming and intoxicating, it made her head spin in such a delicious way.

How had she fallen so fast and so hard for this man?

He must have heard her discreet sniffle because the bed immediately shifted and his warm hands were cupping her face.

"Hey. Hey, it's okay. Baby, I'm sorry." He breathed out guiltily, beginning to pry her arm from covering her face, "Look at me, honey."

Jade's arm retreated and flopped down beside her. She looked up to meet the gaze of the man with the ocean eyes and felt his thumb wipe away what she hoped were the last of her tears.

His face was scrunched up in concern, guilt riddling his features and his orbs searching her face thoroughly til she was squirming beneath his stare.

"You okay there, space cadet? Oh god, do I have cum on my face?"

Jake's face immediately lit up, his mouth opening to let his candid laughter fill the space of the bedroom, his torso collapsing onto her own and his hair covering his face.

"Good God man, it wasn't that funny." Jade said but her words turned into giggles and his mirth was always so contagious.

He looked up, still wheezing and trying to catch his breath, "Do I have cum on my face? Jesus, babe."

She chuckled lightly and let her fingers explore his soft hair, "What? It's a valid question and you were looking at me weird."

Jake snorted, "You mean with adoration? Yeah, super weird."

"I mean, you sort of looked like you were either going to propose we buy a farm together or kill me in my sleep with your extendable fork."  Jade goaded and Jake half smiled half glared at her, "That's...very specific. Remind me why I like you again?"

She let out an objecting scoff and slapped his arm, "Jacob, that is no way to speak to your main hoe."

He shook his head and tisked, stretching up to lean on his hands as his knee slid between her legs. She immediately opened up to him and he knelt in the space between her thighs, lifting her leg to plant a kiss against her calf.

"You're so much more than that, baby." He murmured into her skin.

Jake's breath shuddered with pleasure as he nipped the flesh just above her knee, his voice reverberating against her, "You're so insanely smart it hurts my brain sometimes."

She beamed and sniffed a laugh as his hot kisses trailed further up her thigh.

"You have a wicked sense of humour. You're constantly making me laugh." Jake explained and Jade hummed, "Probably laughing at my terrible jokes and puns."

He clucked his tongue and bit her inner thigh in warning, "Shut up. I'm trying to compliment my girlfriend here and you're -"

"Girlfriend?" She immediately asked, her wide brown eyes searching his face for any form of deception.

He lifted himself to wedge his hips perfectly between her thighs and she whimpered at the feeling of his hardness pressing against her core.

"Yeah. Wanna be my girl?" He whispered huskily over her lips and she stuttered unsurely, "But I - I'm just an artist. I have so many issues and I'm a giant nerd. Why would -"

Jade cried out in ecstasy as he pushed inside of her, his face buried into the crook of her neck.

"I want all of it, baby. Fuck, you're stunning." He gasped, his hips rocking slowly.

He drew his head back and bit at her jaw needily, "I want you. For fucks sake, be mine? Say yes."

"You know I still can't go with you." She clarified, the pads of her fingers digging into his shoulder blades as her body began to quiver.

He nodded quickly, "I know, babe. But I need you to cum with me right now. Fuck, I'm about to explode."

He reached his hand down between their bodies and slid his fingers over her clit lazily, the constant pressure and circles making her back arch and her toes curl.

"Jake -" Jade gasped breathlessly as his lips brushed across her own, "Say yes, princess."

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" He swallowed her loud moans into a sloppy kiss as the contractions of her orgasm around his cock had him immediately releasing into her with a low growl.

They both panted heavily as Jake slid out of her and laid down beside her, staring at the ceiling and trying to catch his breath.

"Can't believe I'm dating Jake fucking Gyllenhaal." Jade managed to choke out between mouthfuls of air.

Jake smirked, "Can't believe I'm dating a fucking fan girl."

They both laughed.