| viii |

Trouble

❌❌❌

Nicole

"Iggy theres nothing wrong with green potato chips..I think their kind of lucky" I was currently on the phone with my big sister while watching Devious Maids or some shit on Lifetime. "Whatever im not eating it..where's Nick whats he doing?"

"Ugh who knows and besides I'm mad at him" "Ah Twins are always mad at each other what he do this time?"

"Stop convincing me we're twins Iggy...It's just...I don't know, him and Mike are to damn overprotective of me and-Holy shit wait" I received a snapchat from Dean.

Where does he get off using Snapchat. "I'll call you later Igg"

"Wait what channel-"

I hurried and went on the app to see what he said and how did he add me. He's still a jerk for what he did the other day.

He sent me a picture of his pouty face and the words sorry. I blushed so hard then realized I was supposed to be mad at him.

I sent a pose of me crying and he sent back please don't cry with a worried face.

I think this is pretty fun...

'Seriously that was totally uncool, were you jealous?'

'Ambrose never gets jealous sweet heart' Not from what I've seen.

❌❌❌

Today was smack down and I was pretty pumped up about today I start a new rivalry between Eva Marie and I got a segment with The Miz, I just hope I don't have to break her face.

"May I have a word with you?!" The loud smell of cologne hit my nostrils and I turned around finding Mike gripping the back of his neck where the triple power bomb mostly impacted him at. "Um okay what's the matter?"

"What the hell was that about yesterday huh? Why are people coming up to me telling me to watch out for that Lunatic because of you huh?"

"Woah woah woah can you calm down for a second? Why do you think I have something to do with this I was just surprised as you!" I hadn't even notice the camera crew recording live. He sighed. "Your right..but if I even catch you looking at him It's war got it?"

"Aaand cut!" They cleared the area and so did Mike. "Wait a minute now im serious what's this all about..some kind of showbiz act, even if this was apart of the segment I want answers as to why you feel I would have the nerve to cheat on you!"

"Forget it Nicole your young and wouldn't understand where I'm coming from?" I'm 23. He backed out of the hall adjusting his suit.

I did have a crush on Dean in fact it was a huge crush but I couldn't see myself sneaking around with him no no my mom and dad taught me better than that.

'Wow Seems like..Miz has a few trust issues already what's going on there!"

' I wouldn't be surprised King, a new diva what do you expect! And Crazy, Sneaky Dean Ambrose I wouldn't be surprised if they had a family together!"

Did he just really call me a whore, Although I wouldn't mind having kids with piercing blue eye but what am I saying, I need to find Nick before his match tonight.

Brose

"So I just wanted to say I hope that you really tear him down tonight and that you have a great match I still love you!" Eva was blabbering on and on in my ear while I managed to focus on wrapping the tape around both of my wrists. "Cool" Was all I said not making eye contact what-so-ever.