| v |

"Look it's just a little extra 30 minutes that's all you may not even have to speak but we need you to be in this meeting" I walked along the halls running my fingers through my hair i tried my best to ignore Brad right now. Being in the Wwe was seriously kicking my ass

"I've done my part this week and believe me I'm tired" I told him continuing to walk away from him but he's really creepy for a boss I tell ya. "Aren't we all but its our job i mean come on If you don't come to this meeting not only will I get in trouble but you will and it is very important-"

"Fine i'll go ..only because I don't wanna disappoint my brother" "And what does he have to do with this" The sleeves on my black hoodie had fell over my hands again. "Alot now can I go" Exhausted as I was I didn't feel like driving I was on the verge to taking a cab back to the hotel. "Yes but remember you cant always count on Nick to make the choices for you" He called and I looked back at his vest screaming 'HELP ME I'M GONNA BURST'

"Whatever" I sighed picking up the extra heavy black suitcase and towards my car.

I passed down a hall wondering how the arena was empty by then. No. I was wrong I wasn't the only one there. I stopped struggling hearing little sounds.

I took one step and turned my head slightly to a sight of a red head all over her I'm guessing boyfriend. I stepped back rolling my eyes. I'm guessing it was Eva and Dean. He doesn't deserve that chick.

"Shes such a skank" I mumbled staring at the ground absent mindedly. "Who's there" My eyebrow twitched as she stepped off one of the speakers in 10 inch heels."I ..I uh" So many words to say but nothing came out. "Where you spying on us huh freako?!" Medusa's snakes where about to strike. "What no! I was leaving"

"Its cool" Dean approached with his hair curled hanging in his face. "No it's not your lucky I'm only authorized to kick your ass in the ring" She bumped into me strutting away. Everything inside me wanted to knock her hair pink but I had it under control. "Its alright I believe you" Dean whispered touching my arm and under his touch made my whole body heat up and that only meant that my face turned bright red. "You alright?" He asked and I smiled a little showing no harm. "Yea I'm OK" We fist bumped and he was now gone looking for Eva.

I don't know why but a tear rolled down my face.

××××××

First and foremost Summerslam is coming soon and that's where things start to get more heated between the rivalry's" I completely zoned out not listening to what Hunter, Steph, Brad or What Vickie had to say. I lifted my foot on the chair and started tying up my chucks. "Nico!" I snapped my head up looking over to the COO

"We even have a couples story line all planned out for you , your brother even approved of it" My heart skipped a beat and fell into my stomach. A couples storyline is big it builds your popularity and your popularity with the fandom. I mean I cant believe Nick actually approved a couples story line between me and Dean Ambrose, I knew he'd come around.

"Oh my well ..where is he bring him in" I said clawing my hands at the polished wood table before me. "Glad to" He gestured for him to come in. "Nico baby girl how's it going" What the...

My smile fell as i gave Mike and my Brother a blank expression. "I want you to meet your partner The Miz you'll be working really close with him for a while" Hunter stated putting his arm around his thick shoulders. Everyone smiled and agreed to his being a great idea but on he other hand,

I got sick to my stomach

This isn't what I wanted, and when I don't get what I want things get bad, QUICKLY!

____________

Another update guys things are about to get bad as Nic said, hmm what do you think is gonna happen

Tell me what you think

Comment

Vote

Apple out