16

Today I wake up and get dressed into^^^

Today I wake up and get dressed into^^^. I do my hair in a ponytail and curl the ends. I do natural makeup, put on my fake glasses, and head downstairs with my phone and bag. I grab an apple, eat it, greet my family, and then get in the car and head to school with dad.
     At school, I head to my locker, and this time I'm here after Hayden. I sneak behind him and jump on his back in a piggyback form. "Hey princess," Hayden says and wraps his arms under my legs supporting me. Although I seem to be basically a backpack right now. "Hey," I say, and get down. He kisses my head and I put my stuff away.
At lunch, we all talk and hang out. "Babe do you want to come over later?" John asks Kenz. "Absolutely!" She says and they kiss. Lauren gags and Will immediately asks her if she wants to come over. Lauren says yes and Johnny glares at Will. Everyone else's boyfriend and girlfriend repeat John's actions and I mentally gag knowing none of them are going to be clean. "Princess, do you want to come over after school? You could just come with me after practice." Hayden asks. "I should probably ask my parents," I say and text my mom and ask her. She says I can. "I'd love to," I say and he smiles and kisses my head.
It's after school and practice is over so I say by to dad after telling him where I'm going and then walk with Hayden. "My brother and his fiancée, who live with us, are picking us up." He says and I nod. A car soon pulls up and Hayden and I get into the car after Hayden puts his pads in the trunk of the car. "Omg Hayden, who's this?" The girl says. "Dylan, Brec this is my girlfriend Annie. Annie this is my brother Dylan and his girlfriend Brec." Hayden says. "Hay. I know your family. They come over for the cookouts every year. Remember?" I say. "Oh yeah. Dyl. This is coach's daughter." Hayden says. Dylan basically chokes, "Woah what? How are you not dead yet?" "I honestly don't know," Hayden says.
We get to Hayden's house and I notice the sky getting gloomier. Oh no. We walk inside and I quickly check the weather. Great. Thunderstorms starting at six and they don't want people on the roads after 5. It's 4:20. "Hay. I might have to spend the night." I say. "Why?" He asks. "They don't want people on the roads after 5 because of the thunderstorms," I say and he nods. "I'm gonna call Caleb and tell him to bring me my things to sleep in," I say and he nods again. I'm just going to text Caleb in our sibling group chat.

The Cult💖
{Annakins💜, Caleb💙}

Annakins💜: Can you guys bring my stuff for tonight and tomorrow. I'm spending the night at Hayden's.
Caleb💙: Why don't you just come home? And don't spend the night?
Annakins💜: Because I just got here and they don't want people on the roads after five because of the thunderstorms.
Caleb💙: I've already got the emergency bag packed. Now for your outfit tomorrow what are you thinking?
Annakins💜: Thanks. Just pack a pair of my leggings. I'll borrow Hayden's sweatshirt. Can you pack my white slip on vans and the socks for them?
Caleb💙: Got it. I packed the curling iron and your makeup too. Anything else? I already have the emergency girl bag and the thunderstorm survival bag packed.
Annakins💜: No that's all thanks HayBean.
Caleb💙: No problem! I am leaving now.

I smile and walk over to Hayden and cuddle him. He picks me up onto his lap and I rest my head on his chest.
Soon the doorbell rings and I quickly get up and run over to it. I grab the bag from Caleb and thank him. Hayden showed me his room earlier so I run up there to put the bag away.

Hayden's POV

Annie runs upstairs with the bag and Caleb calls me over. "Ok so Annie's going to hate me for telling you this without her permission but she is terrified of thunderstorms. Like irrational fear and will have a full-on panic attack if it gets too bad and she doesn't have comfort. So, if you don't comfort her and I find out so help me god I will kill you. She has a teddy bear and a blanket in her bag that she usually uses to help with the anxiety but it's obviously not a permanent fix. Just be nice and don't tell her we told you." Caleb says. "You have nothing to worry about. Annie will be fine. I promise. Now you should get home. It's almost five and Annie won't be happy to find you're breaking the rules." I say and he nods. I say bye and he replies and then pulls out and head towards his house. I close the door as Annie walks downstairs. "He told you didn't he?" She asks as she sees me. "Yeah. All of it. But don't worry. You'll be fine." I say and walk over and hug her. She's now my height because she's standing on the bottom step and not the floor. As we pull away a huge crack of thunder rolls and Annie immediately jumps and I see the tears start to surface. "You're ok princess. It can't hurt you in here." I say and hug her. She hugs back. I lift her off the stairs and she wraps her legs around my waist. I carry her over to the couch and sit down. We sit like this for a while and then mom says it's dinner time. I carry Annie over to the table and the sit her down and I sit down next to her. We say grace and then eat. "So. You're coach's daughter?" Jimmy asks. "Sorry. He's slow." Dylan says. "Yeah. My dad is Coach Leblanc." Annie says. "And Hayden, you are dating her?" Jimmy asks. "Yes, dude. Is there a point to this?" I say. "Yes. What happened to Tegan?" He asks. "She and I are long over," I say. "Good. I never liked her anyhow." Mom says. "None of us did. Honestly, Hayden, I don't even think you liked her." Hunter says. "At some point I did but I very quickly didn't." He says. "Then why did you stay with her?" Annie asks. "Because the relationship wasn't terrible at first and I thought my feelings could resurface but I was wrong and she soon gave me the ultimatum and I obviously chose you guys," I say and Annie nods.
     After dinner, Annie and I put our dishes away, and then she lifts her arms up. "Up?" She asks. I smile, "Absolutely." I wrap my arms around her waist and pick her up. She wraps her legs around my waist I carry her over to the couch. The storm starts to pick up so I decided to take her upstairs so she can freak out in peace. I shut the door and lock it just to make sure no one barges in. "Hay I'm scared..." Annie says quietly. "Princess there's no need to be scared. I promise. You'll be fine." I say and sit on the bad with her on my lap. She slightly nods and then a crack of thunder rolls by. She jumps and starts to cry. She hugs me tightly and I hug back with one hand and stroke her hair with the other hand. I kiss her cheek and see her kind of relax. She gets up and goes to the bag that Caleb brought for her. She grabs the teddy bear and the blanket and comes back over. She sits back on my lap with the teddy bear in her arms and I wrap the blanket around her like a cape but I don't tie it. I wrap my arms around her and she slowly relaxes and soon falls asleep. Hopefully, she can stay that way tonight. I carefully take her glasses off and lay them on my bedside table and lay her down on the bed and quickly change, leaving my shirt off, and get in bed. I wrap my arms around her and she cuddles into me. My god, she's adorable. I let sleep take over after I make sure she's asleep completely.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites