7

Wednesday

Wednesday. Today is Circle of Life Day. That means freshman and sophomores dress as babies or toddlers and juniors and seniors dress as adults or senior citizens, so I get dressed in^^^. I do my hair in double high pigtails. I do very light natural makeup, put on my fake glasses, and head downstairs with my phone and bag. I grab an apple, eat it, greet my family, and then get in the car and head to school with dad.
I head to my locker to see the girls also dressed as toddlers, aside from Brooke and Maddie who are juniors so they are dressed as adults. "Ok lowkey, Annie is the most adorable one here," Brooke says. "Girl that's not lowkey that's high key," Avia says. "Let's see if the boys are dressed up or not," Brynn says. "I can tell you Johnny's not," Lauren says. "Neither is Gavin," Avia says as the boys walk over. "Damn," Johnny says looking Kenzie up and down. "Annie is the most adorable toddler I have ever seen," Hayden says and kisses my forehead. "You must have never seen my sister. She is the most adorable toddler." I say. We all talk until it's time for school.
After school, the boys and girls have practice so I sit on the bleachers doing my homework. Soon practice ends and we all head home. The night goes by quickly and soon I'm heading to bed.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites