Chapter 12: Forgotten

Start from the beginning

Tharn hold my hand and pulled me to a room where P'Lee entered just now..The sign was written showing it is the manager room..My heart was pounding and I don't even know why..

As soon as I entered the room,my heart throbbed and shock..

Type: 'P'Kao?!!!!'

Kao: 'Hey Type..How was your flight?'

I still can't believe it!!P'Kao?!!! Isn't he..wait..I thought he was just a stylist..

Tharn: 'Auw..You'd met P'Kao before??'

Type: 'Yesss..I know him..he is the one that choose my attire that night..And he is the one that .....'

Hia!!I shouldn't tell Tharn that I know his birthday from P'Kao..

Tharn: 'That what???'

Type: 'That..aaa..What..wait..no..I forgot'

Kao: 'Aaa..aaa..aaa..Have a seat you two..I have something to tell you..'

Me and Tharn sit next to P'Lee and P'Kao was right in front of us..he chinned his head and look at us both..

Kao: 'Do you know why are you here?'

Wait..are you talking to me??

Type: 'You..you are talking to me??'

Kao: 'Yes I am..Can you explain to me..what is this?'

P'Kao took a remote from his drawer and press the small red button on it.. suddenly the screen turned on and a video that I am singing in it was playing..

Type: 'Hia!!!!!! That's.. That's me singing!!!When??How????!'

I look at Tharn and he smile while lowering his head a little..

Type: 'Thi rak....Why did you took the video without telling me??'

Kao: 'Type..A talent like yours should not be hide..You can't be mad of Tharn for telling us about your talent..besides..you should thank him..If it wouldn't for him,I wouldn't know you are this talented'

P'Kao was right..Tharn was trying to help me..He sacrificed a lot of thing for me already..but never once..I thank him..

I hold Tharn's hand under the table and he look at me..His face turned from being upset to a bright smile..

Tharn: 'I'm telling you phi..Type is really good..He is better than me..'

Type: 'No..I'm not..you are better..I'm just singing to make myself happy.. let's just call it my hobby'

Kao: 'Aaaa..So..If I told you that I'm taking you for my company,would you accept it?'

My heart stopped pounding and I can't even breathe..I thought my asthma was attacking,but then..I let out a huge squeek..

Type: 'Take...Me...into..your company???!! I mean as your....'

Kao: 'Yes..Please accept my offer..I would love to train freshies like you for the industry..With your talent,we can develop even more and at the same time..you can create your own fame..'

I don't know what else to say...This..I..Tharn...

I gripped my knees and think..Tharn hand softly engulfed my hand ..

That's it..I make up my mind..

Type: 'I..I refuse..I'm sorry'

Lee: 'Why??Why not Type'