Thankfully the slip up went unnoticed by Elena. She just nodded, not asking any questions. Maybe she just thought Nat wanted to know more about why she was here. Truth was, after that weird dream with Katerina , she had the mild suspicion it was not Elena who she saw but rather Katherine. But she was different than how Damon and Stefan described her. She seemed innocent really. But she hoped that Elena found something that proved her wrong, that it wasn't Katherine she was dreaming about.

 But she hoped that Elena found something that proved her wrong, that it wasn't Katherine she was dreaming about

Damon and Nat were standing outside the house, waiting for Elena, Stefan and Ric to finish up. They were both leaning against the van when Damon spoke up.

"How's blondie doing?"

"She's hanging there. She's still upset about not being able to go out in the day, but Stefan and I will try to convince Bonnie to make her a daylight ring." She told him. He nodded before turning to her.

"Why do you wanna know about Katherine?" She sighed. Of course he heard, Damon had a tendency of sticking his nose where it didn't belong.

"Just curious about her arrival. Don't you wanna know more about her and why she's here?" She hoped he would be satisfied by her answer. She didn't really feel like telling him that she was dreaming about Katherine, or at least she thought it was her.

"I know why she's here." She looked at him expectantly. "She's here to mess with our heads and we are indulging her. Look Nat, she's a little bitch who just wants to wreak havoc. Don't stress about it."

"Damon, I'm just curious okay?"

"Fine, I'll see if I can find anything." She smiled and nodded. He smiled back before turning to the door to see if they were already down. When he didn't see them he honked the car horn. A few minutes passed and Stefan, Ric and Elena came out. When they get to the car Elena opens the door.

"Sorry you can't come too, Stef." Damon tells his brother, trying to upset him. Nat rolls her eyes and goes to stand next to Stefan.

"Call me if you need anything."

"Oh, I'll take really good care of her." Nat glares at Damon, knowing that Elena still hasn't forgiven him about the Jeremy thing and is annoyed at his behavior. Elena grabs Stefan's neck and kisses him, clearly trying to make Damon jealous. Nat steals a glance at Damon and sees it obviously worked. It shouldn't hurt, she told herself. She already knew about Damon's feelings, but it still annoyed her how he got easily worked up when it came to Elena.

"Okay, time to go." Damon and Elena get in the car, leaving Nat and Stefan behind.

"Goodbye." Stefan tells Elena before they drive off. He turns to Nat. "Let's go find Bonnie."