Chapter 3

Nannar sat down on one of the chairs and the Professor sat down next to him. "What do you mean by that?" Nannar asked. He was didn't know what to think of this goblin. For one reason why would the leader of this clan want to meet with him? There had to be something else going on here. 

Ragnok smiled again. "Mr. Nannar, before I became chieftain of the British clan, I was the Account Manager for the Ancient and Most Noble houses of Potter and Peverell. When Albus Dumbledore contacted me to tell me to expect you within a couple of days, I could not believe my ears."

Nannar just stared at the goblin, still wary of what was going on. Ragnok smirked. "Lets get to business." He snapped his fingers and a thick metal pox, just a little larger than a piece of paper, appeared on his desk. "Mr. Nannar, contained within this box are your parents last will, along with inheritance and blood tests." 

The goblin placed his hand on it and a clicking sound rang throughout the room. The Professor jumped a little at the sound. Ragnok lifted up the lid and picked up the first document. He placed it in front of Nannar. 

Nannar picked it up and began to read. 

I, James Charlus Potter, Of sound body, mind and magic, do command this document to be my last will and testament. 

I, Lilly Rose Potter, Of sound body, mind and magic, do command this document to be my last will and testament. 

If Lily Potter outlives James Potter, all Potter possessions are to go to her and our son, Harry James Potter. 

If James Potter outlives Lily Potter all magical Evans possessions are to go to him and our son, Harry James Potter. 

If we have both fallen and Harry James Potter lives, he is to inherit all Potter and Peverell possessions. Upon his eleventh birthday he is to take the Inheritance and Blood Rituals and take up the title of Lord Potter-Peverell. We ask that as soon as he has completed these tasks that he is shown the Goodbye Chest. 

If these people are still alive by the time this will has been opened, then we leave them this:

Sirius Black- 250,000 Galleons and the right to live in Potter Manor. 

Remus Lupin- 250,000 Galleons and the right to live in Potter Manor. 

The Bones Family- 100,000 Galleons 

Alice and Frank Longbottom- 100,000 Galleons 

The Lovegoods- 100,000 Galleons 

If we are not alive we ask that our son be placed with these people- 

Sirius Black- Godfather(Deceased)

Remus Lupin- Honorary Uncle(Deceased)

Edgar and Amelia Bones- Family friends(Deceased-Alive)

Alice Longbottom- Godmother(Deceased)

Pandora Lovedgood- Family Friend(Deceased)

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS HARRY JAMES POTTER TO BE PLACED IN THE CARE OF PETUNIA DURSLEY NEE EVENS OR PETER PETTIGREW. 

Nannar looked up at Ragnok. "Can my vaults take take this kind of hit?" The goblin nodded. "Only 200,000 Galleons where drawn but your vaults could take five times that with little problem." Nannar nodded, looking back over the document. 

"I was placed with the Durselys though. Why was that?" The Professor sighed. "May I answer this Chieftain?" The goblin nodded his consent. 

Professor McGonagall turned in her seat to look at Nannar. "Mr. Nannar what you must understand was that our world was just recovering from a war. Your placement with the Dursleys was only supposed to be temporary. Albus Dumbledore placed you there because he wanted the populace of Great Britain to calm down before he placed you with a family."