What are we exactly?

Fuck buddy?

Best friends?

Lovers?

Girlfriends?

The thought of being girlfriends made me blush and an exciting feeling I have never felt before. Just the thought of seeing her once I get off from work is always making me look forward to that very moment and whenever I see her face, I always feel giddy inside. I like her. I like Tzuyu, a lot.. up to what extent? I still don't know.. but one thing I'm sure of is that I am not alone.. I can feel that Tzuyu is also feeling the same way.. I feel it everytime she touches and kisses me, in her soft gazes and small smile..

But what's holding us back? What's holding me back from telling her all this?

Maybe I'm scared, not of her rejecting me but of what others would say about me, about us. I have made such a huge scandal when Mark left me on our wedding day. Eventhough I was the victim, people blamed me for what he has done, saying I tolerated his cheating, or that I was blind for not noticing he was doing something behind my back. Deep down I know those words were true, but it hurts nonetheless to be critized by people who knew nothing about your relationship and what you really went through. I was just lucky that my parents and friends were always there for me.. and also Tzuyu..

And if people knew about Tzuyu and our crazy relationship, what would they say? From a cheating manwhore to what, a girl with a peen?

“Oh my god! I'm so sorry, Tzuyu, for saying things like that to you,” I said while hugging teddy tightly.

“Teddy, do you understand what I'm going through? What do you think? Should I stop what we are doing and move on or should I take the next step and tell her what I'm feeling?” I asked teddy. Her black eyes just looked at me, not saying anything.

“Honey? Are you okay?” I heard my mom asked me from my back.

“Geez! Mom! You scared me!” I almost threw teddy because I was too shocked when my mom spoke.

“I knocked but you didn't hear me, so I invited myself in when I heard you talking to the teddy. I thought you might need someone who can converse with you, and not just listen to whatever you're saying,” my mom said then she sat beside me.

“So?” My mom inquired me to go on.

“How much of that have you heard?” I asked her.

“Let's just say I have heard what I needed to hear,” she said.

I sighed. There is no point in denying her anything because I know, she knows..

“Mom, I'm scared. I don't want to make a bad decision and put this family in a bad spotlight again, especially you and dad,” I told her honestly. Tears started to brim in my eyes.

“And why do you think you'd be making a bad decision?” She asked me.

“You know about Tzuyu's condition. I'm scared that people might say bad things about Tzuyu' and I, and use her condition against us,” I answered.

“And when did her condition started to matter with you? As far as I remember, and this goes far way back to when you were still in your teens, her condition didn't bother you at all. So what changed, honey?”

What changed? Yeah.. what changed? I lost my confidence because of Mark, people's opinion seemed to affect me more than it should be..

“I…” I don't know how to answer my mom.

My mom sighed then she held my hand.

“Whatever your decision will be, know that your father and I only want you to be happy again, to have the best and greatest love life can offer you,” my mom said.

“And do you think Tzuyu can give me that happiness and best love?” I asked my mom.

“Well, I cannot answer that for you. Not even Tzuyu. Only you can answer that question. But I can only tell you one thing,” she said.

“What is it?”

“I heard that she's the best in bed,” my mom said then she giggled.

“Mom!” I know my face is as red as a tomato now because of what she said.

“Come on now, dinner has been served. That's why I knocked on your door, to tell you to go downstairs now,” my mom said then she started to walk to my door.

“Oh, and one more thing,” I heard her say before going out.

“What?” I asked her.

“I didn't hear anything a while ago,” she said then she laughed softly.

“Oh my god, mom! You tricked me!” I told her accusingly.

“So what? But thank you for confiding to me about your love problem, honey,” then she left my room.

And so now my mom knew about Tzuyu and I's little affair, and I know dad will hear it during dinner.

Just great!