And soon he'll be moving out. After a few attempted villain attacks and... problems Nezu agreed that a dorm system would be beneficial to the students and staff of UA. Izuku is happy about the idea being able to be closer to everyone's day if something goes wrong he'll be able to help quickly and quietly.

Shoto leans into the touch Izuku keeps giving. "Really?" He asked trying to school the hopefulness that bleeds into his voice. Izuku only smiles more pushing the twist of his stomach down farther and farther.

"Of course love it's my job to protect you but above that I want to." They both blush slightly at the confession. "oh and Sho," Izuku says letting his eyes fall down. "I noticed your hero costume has long sleeves is that because-" Izuku gets cut off by the the final bell ringing out. Izuku jumps slightly while Shoto seems oddly relived. He picks the boy up placing him down again as he speaks, "Sorry zu I have to get changed wait for me by the ground entrance then we can pick up some stuff from your cave then go to my house okay?" Shoto kisses izukus head with a small almost forced smile. He runs off to get changed leaving the smaller boy to wonder.

The green haired boy starts thinking. A rather dangerous thing to do for a god, many bad ideas came from those who thought to much. But alas the same can be said for those who don't think at all. Izuku likes to believe he's somewhere in the middle but only his actions will prove his place.

'Shoto most likely wasn't saying sorry because the bell cut me off. He was saying it because I guess right. That's gonna be a problem. That man will pay.'

He shakes his head to rid it of the thoughts. "I have a lot of work to do in this family..." Izuku sighs followed by his light laughter. He wouldn't have it any other way. He's what may be seen as a workaholic, if he hasn't much work to do his power and energy builds up too high leaving him restless and twitchy.

He stands up stretching then starts the walk towards the entrance. A few minutes pass and Izuku is still waiting for his problem children. He turns his back and suddenly yelps as he's engulfed in a hug by the remaining five students.

"What's this for? You guys just love me that much?" Izuku teases. They all gather around him. "Thanks to you we know we can all talk to each other about you now..." denki starts off. "Yeah but now the class has questions for us that we can't answer!" Bakugo grumps. Kirisima holds his hand and slings an arm around his shoulder it works to calms him down for a bit at least. "We are also known as the flowers squad! It's such a pretty name." Uraraka beams. Izuku laughs "I should have seen that one coming." As soon as the words leave his mouth a set of hands wrap around his waist. "I also should have seen this coming. Hello Sho!" He hums out leaning back a bit. The group look at the two then at each other but it's Denki that says something.

"Okay so is todoroki the dad of the group since he's dating the mom of the group?"

There's a pause of silence before Every one hums in agreement including the sleepy todoroki. Izuku blushes bright pink flapping his arms around like the class president he met today. "What! Shoto don't agree with them!" He says pulling the boy from behind him. "Sorry greeny but it looks like I'm dad now." Izuku snorts and playfully pushes todoroki away. "Look what you've done now my child." He says specifically to denki.

The sleep deprived boy chuckles. "No don't blame him we were all thinking it...mother." Izuku gapes at Shinso. He wasn't expecting that. "Yeah mom don't push dad away!" Kirisima adds playing along. "See! I told you I was dad now!" Shoto says clinging onto Izuku's side again. "I hate to agree with icy-hot but your the definition of parents, dekus like the mom and icy hot boy is the dad. But I will only do what deku says!" That was even more unexpected. He's never really been a mother to these guys more like an older brother or friend but it seems no matter what age he looks his mother instincts slip through regardless.

Izuku starts tearing up. He squealed a little "You guys see me as a mother figure!" He giggles happily. Bounding over and Hugging Bakugo. "Kaaaaachaaaan! You called me mom!" Bakugo pushes Izuku off him and face the others to hide his embarrassment. "I take it back it's weird hearing it from you, your like 14!" Izuku hums in thought, "I'm 16 or at least thats my default age. How I look that is," he explains thinking, "I can look any age tho I mean I am hella old." The group stops their walking all looking at the green eyed boy. It's like he voiced his opinion on the most controversial topic. He looks taken back by the attention waiting patiently for them to explain.

"WHAT?" They all shout.

He jumps back into Shoto looking to Denki to try to help him explain. "You guys already knew this!" He counters with a laugh. rubbing his ears from the shouts. "Other than denki when I first met you all I was younger!" They all slowly nodded. "But you grew with us so how were we to know?" Shoto pipes in rather unhelpfully if you ask Izuku.

Luckily a simple shoulder drug gets him out of the first statement. "What age were you when you met denki?" Shinso asked. It was a simple question of curiosity but Izuku still glances over to denki to see if he could say, after all he'd hate to make him uncomfortable or reveal anything Magee that he may be ahem hiding. Getting a nod of approval he answered. "As you know denki is very dear to me since I've known him such a long time. But In the circumstances of how I met him I didn't have chance to change my age, at the time around 20 so denki has always known me to be this age, or older. Which is why he's the one who calls me mother since he always sees me as an older mother figure." He sighs seeing the confusion. "It's just how it is. It's hard to explain honestly."

The group nodded. And Izuku giggled. "Tho by far the best meeting out of all of you was Shoto and kacchan!" The two said boys look at Izuku with a look that could kill. "Don't you dare!" They both said at the same time. Izuku carries on anyways as if they never said anything. "Kacchan thought I was a girl and Sho-" Izuku stops unable to get the words out since he's laughing. "And Sho thought I was his-mmmf!" Shoto slaps his hand over Izukus mouth. "No way! We're not going there." Izuku wriggles around trying to get out. Eventually going for the cheep trick of a hand lick.

"Ah he thought I imaginary until his dad told him to stop hanging out with me!" The group goes silent until everyone burst into fits of laughter. The two boys blush with embarrassment. It was a time both would rather forget. At least Izuku never explains stuff in detail or well for that matter.

"But I love you all and there's a lot you don't know about each other so you should hang out more and learn about each other. Denki,Shoto I'm expecting you to do most of the talking since you hide the most." Denki whines at Izuku while Sho just goes back to hiding behind the boy. "Oh come on you two we were open with you so a little bit of sharing would be nice. Maybe once we move into the dorms every Friday we can have a little hangout! Izuku your invited of course." Izuku smiles, "thank you kiri that's a very good idea. I live on campus so I'll be able to see you all a lot." The teens nod. "Well have a good weekend everyone." Shoto says as the five others walk out, Everyone saying goodbye then taking their respective paths. Izuku leads the way to his cave ducking under trees and being careful not to step on flowers. "Almost there now!" He sings out!

2185 words // edited