☁︎ ︎𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕒𝕣...𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟? ☁︎︎

"Let's see here...right, summer break is coming closer. But of course, it stands to reason none of you have enough leeway to just relax for thirty days." Aizawl said, flipping through a stack of papers. Your classmates gasped.

"Could it be..."

"We'll be going to a summer break forest lodge."

Your classmates cheered, excitement bubbling up in them. You grinned, also excited. Mina whipped her head towards you, eyes sparkling.

"Let's all play truth or dare!"

"Snails!"

"THE BATHS!!"

"And fireworks."

"THE BATHS-"

"Summer break means curry!"

"Outdoor activities!"

Your classmates chattered, already itching to go on this trip. Aizawl stayed quiet, until he opened his mouth a while later.

"However."

He pointed at the class, eyes narrowing.

"Should any of you fall short of a passing grade for the end of term test, then you're stuck in school for remedial lessons."

Your face paled, and you felt your heart sink. Kirishima turned to the class, sweating.

"Let's do our best, guys!!"

Bakugo scoffed, glancing out the window. "What a load."

You flopped your head down on your desk, sighing.

'Well, I'm screwed.'

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

The final week of June. Time until the end of term test: 1 week.

"I haven't studied at all!" You, Kaminari, and Mina said in unison, Kaminari slightly more panicked than you and Mina.

"I never got a chance to do any studying because I was too busy playing with snails in my backyard." You sighed, rubbing the back of your neck as Mina laughed, carefree. "Can't be helped, I guess."

"Snails?! With the sports festival and workplace experience and everything I never even thought of studying!" Kaminari shouted, clutching his hair.

"Indeed." Tokoyami sighed, sweatdropping.

"The midterm exams didn't cover much since we'd basically just been admitted, but now...sure there were a lot of school affairs and stuff, but the end of term tests are gonna be way different from the midterms..." Sato said, uneasy. Yaoyorozu gave you all a pitiful smile, gaze soft.

"Hey, you three, I might be able to assist you with classroom lecture stuff."

Your eyes sparkled, and you felt yourself tearing up. "Yao-Momo!'

You and your fellow classmates chattered excitedly, grateful for Yaoyorozu's kindness.

"Talk about a gap in personal virtue." Kirishima laughed, turning to Bakugo. Bakugo growled, glaring.

"I'm plenty virtuous, you fuckmunch! Why don't I tutor you till you drop dead?!"

You whirled around, eyes round. "You're tutoring too, Katsuki? You think you can help me with all of this? Maybe if the studying regimen is tougher, I'll be able to concentrate!"

Bakugo scoffed, a light blush dusting his cheeks. "Whatever, dumbass, I'll tutor you since you're so helpless."

You grinned, pumping a fist in the air. "Thanks, Katsuki!"

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

You sat with Uraraka, Tsuyu, Hagakure, Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki at a table, munching on a bag of chips as you all talked about the tests.

"Kinda scary that we don't know what's in store for us, don't you think?" You mumbled, swallowing the chips that were in your mouth.

"Aizawa said that it'd be a summary of what we did this semester." Hagakure said, turning to you.

"Yeah, but that's a little vague." Tsuyu said, taking a bite of bread.

"He gave us the trials of battle and rescue, and yeah, the rest was just basic training." Uraraka sighed, eating her rice bowl. Midoriya tapped his chin, staring up at the ceiling.

"Studying for the test, plus keeping our physical strength in prime condi- OW!!"

A familiar blonde stopped at your table, smiling smugly while holding a metal lunchtray in his hands.

"Ah, sorry, your head's so big I ended up hitting you."

"Monoma!" You exclaimed, eyes shining. Monoma turned to you, grinning.

"Hello, Princess."

"WHAAA?! THE CLASS B KID, MONOMA?! WHADDYA THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

Monoma turned back to Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki, looking down on them with a smirk. "You guys encountered the Hero Killer, I heard! The ways in which you've been basking in the spotlight have only multiplied since the sports festival, haven't they, 1-A? Only the attention you're grabbing isn't out of favor; it's in the form of trouble!"

You frowned, looking away from him and continuing to eat.

"Man, it's so scary! One day, we might get wrapped up in the trouble you lot call out of the woodworks, and then we'll get hurt! So scary, I..."

"You're mean, Monoma." You said bluntly, making him choke on air. He soon after got hit in the back of the neck by an orange haired girl, a stern expression on her face.

"That's not funny. Don't you know what happened to Iida?" The girl reprimanded, sitting down at the table behind you. She gave you guys an apologetic smile, eyes softening. "Sorry about that. This kid is...well, you know."

"Kendo!" Iida exclaimed. Kendo smiled.

"Anyways, I overheard you say that you didn't know what the end of term exercise would be, right? Actually, I'm told it'll be like the entrance exam. That is, a battle simulation against robots."

Your eyes lit up at this information, and you grinned widely.

'I'll be able to see Edgar! Edgar and I, reunited after long last! It'll be like in the sports festival!'

"L-L/N, you didn't mean what you said, right?" Monoma said as Kendo picked him up by the back of his shirt. "And Kendo, are you dumb? You just threw away our advantage! This was our chance to one-up our detested 1-A..."

Kendo frowned. "I told you, we don't detest them! And I don't blame L/N for calling you mean!"

She dragged Monoma away as he cried, and you couldn't help but giggle.

"What a weird class."