☁︎ 𝕥︎𝕚𝕔 𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕤 ☁︎︎

You entered the arena after taking a break at the entrance, still riding on Edgar's shoulders as Present Mic announced your arrival.

"AND THE MIRACLE GIRL HERSELF, Y/N L/N HAS SWIFTLY MADE HER WAY INTO THE STADIUM WITH HER NEW PET ROBOT!! AND IT LOOKS LIKE MIDORIYA IS ARRIVING, TOO!!"

The crowd roared with cheers as you waved at them, beaming. Midoriya blasted into the arena, eyes wide. The crowd went wild at the sight of both him and you in the arena. You turned around, clenching your fist to grip Edgar's strings.

"Congrats, Midoriya! I'm proud of you!" You exclaimed, eyes shining. Midoriya looked up at you with a flushed, sweaty face, panting.

"T-thanks, L/N, you too!"

You giggled, glancing at All Might as he cupped his hands around his mouth.

"Young L/N! It's time to say goodbye to your robot!"

Your face fell, and you looked down wistfully at Edgar, heart cringing. "Bye, Edgar. It was nice winning with ya."

You snipped his strings, and he shut down, leaning forward and falling with a loud crash. Your vision swam with the familiar vertigo you experienced, and you tried to take deep breaths in and out.

"A-are you okay, L/N?!" Midoriya shouted, eyes wide with worry and shock. You fell onto your back, staring up dazedly at the sky and the crowd as the world spun around you. Your eyes were washed in a colorful, bright filter, the sky now bright pink and the crowd now various neon shades.

'The crowd looks like a bunch of colorful Tic-Tacs. I want some now...does Midoriya have any? I miss Edgar...'

"L/N. L/N! Get up!"

You faded back into reality, your hallucinations ceasing. Your classmates stood around you, concerned.

"They've just announced the next part of the festival. It's a human cavalry battle." Uraraka said, scratching the back of her neck.

"Ah, really?" You hummed, giggling slightly. "What else?"

"Your shitty ass is worth ten million points if we get your headband." Bakugo snapped, obviously pissed that he didn't place first. Your eyes widened as you got up, and you glanced at your fellow classmates, who were eyeing you with frightening determination and slight guilt. You grinned dreamily, sighing.

"Ah, well, not much I can do about that, eh? So what're the teams?"

"Be on my team, L/N!"

"No, mine!"

"Ooh, pick me!"

"L/N will be with me."

You glanced around at all of your classmates, who were now begging for you to team up with them. Suddenly, you were pulled backwards by your wrist, bumping into Bakugo as you passed him.

"The ten million point girl will be with us."

You looked back to see who had grabbed hold of you. A boy with neatly trimmed parted blonde hair and blue eyes was staring at the crowd of students, smirking. He looked down at you calmly, his smirk growing.

"Hah?! You can't just take that shitty idiot for yourselves, other shitty idiot! She's on my team!" Bakugo roared, red eyes glinting. The boy clicked his tongue, pulling you with him as he walked away.

"Barbarians, I swear."

You could hear Bakugo faintly screaming in the distance as the blonde haired boy pulled you along, and you felt sad that you couldn't be with him for this event. You would've loved to ride on top of Bakugo's shoulders, just like you did with Edgar. The boy turned to look at you as he stopped in front of three other boys, smiling smugly. You glanced at all of them, sighing.

'A sausage party...'

"You're Y/N L/N, right? I'm Neito Monoma. Now, I normally wouldn't even think of touching one of you 1-A cretins, but you're different from the rest of those gremlins. It's a shame you're not in 1-B." The blonde said suddenly, running a hand through his hair as he gave you a pitiful smile.

You looked up at him, head still swimming. "They're not gremlins, silly, they're my little snails!"

Monoma laughed, shaking his head. "I'm assuming your quirk has slowed the oxygen flow to your body since you need a lot of it to produce your gas, correct? Well, don't you worry your pretty little head, Princess, I have a plan."

"I'm a princess? Then does that make you my king?" You mumbled incoherently, dizzy. Monoma's face flushed slightly and he grinned, pride swelling in in him as he puffed out his chest.

"Yes, I'm your king! King Monoma!"

"Uh oh. Looks like the airheads words got to his own airhead." A boy with white hair and pitch black skin snickered. His words fell on deaf ears to Monoma, who patted your head gently, leaning down and smirking at you.

"As I was saying, my darling princess L/N, I have a plan."