☁︎︎ 𝕤𝕟𝕒𝕚𝕝 𝕥𝕖𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪 ☁︎︎

"Kat, when can we take a break?" You huffed, swiftly dodging a kick from Katsuki

  "Kat, when can we take a break?" You huffed, swiftly dodging a kick from Katsuki. You and Katsuki were currently sparring, a suggestion you had made yourself since witnessing the strengths of everyone during the Hero License exams. Your boyfriend growled lowly, sweat dripping down his forehead and neck.

  "We'll take a break as soon as you pin me down, or I pin you!"

  "Man, this is a whole lot harder without my quirk." You grumbled, blocking Katsuki's fist with the palm of your hand. "You're so much stronger than I am, Katsuki, how will I be able to beat you?! I'm like a tiny lil' stick compared to you!"

  "Just...try your hardest, dumbass!" Katsuki grunted, knocking you off of your feet with one sweep of his leg. You yelped in surprise, grabbing onto Katsuki's shirt and attempting to drag him down with you. The ash-blond made a surprised noise, crashing down on top of you. You wheezed with the impact and quickly rolled out from underneath him, flipping him over and straddling his chest. He gaped up at you, surprised. A grin grew on your face and you giggled, eyes sparkling.

  "I win! I win!"

  Katsuki's heart melted with your child-like joy and his expression softened, a warm smile on his face. "Yeah."

  You beamed down at him, getting off of his chest and landing onto the grass. "Break time!"

  Katsuki got up, dusting himself off as he followed you inside your house. Your mother beamed at you as she washed the dishes, watching as you walked in.

  "Are you two taking a break?"

  You nodded eagerly, a wide smile on your face. "Mhm! Did Katsuki Junior behave while we were gone?"

"He sure did! He was very respectful and polite." Your mother chuckled, nodding at the orange and black snail in a jar on the kitchen counter. Your eyes lit up and you rushed to the jar, carefully picking it up and staring at the small snail inside of it. A wide grin grew on your face as Katsuki came up next to you, also staring at the snail. You looked up at him, beaming.

  "I love our son, Katsuki."

  Katsuki turned red and shot a wary look at your mother, who was humming along to Bohemian Rhapsody while washing the dishes. His crimson eyes softened as he glanced back at you, the corners of his lips curving up.

  "Me too."

  You giggled, setting the jar back onto the counter. "Let's go upstairs, Kat!"

  "Keep the door open." Your mother piped up as you two started to walk upstairs, making Katsuki grunt and halt in his steps. He blushed, glancing down at the H/C woman who had an amused expression.

  "A-Alright."

  "C'mon, Kit-Kat, we'll be late for the snail tea party!" You exclaimed, tugging on his hand. Katsuki flinched and sighed, squeezing your hand slightly as you rushed upstairs. You dashed into your room, letting go of your boyfriend's hand and flopping down onto your soft bed with a satisfied sigh.

  Katsuki glanced around your room as he walked in, taking in every detail. It was, undeniably, like you. A giant snail bean bag sat in the corner of your room, like the one in your dorm at UA, small frog plushies resting on top of it. The F/C wallpaper was patterned with tiny snails and stars, littered with stickers and the occasional poster.

  But what stood out most to him was a giant picture hanging up above the frame of your bed. You were hugging Katsuki tightly, cheeks rosy and a bright smile on your face. Katsuki was hugging you back, cheeks dusted with a light shade of red and a slightly less sour expression on his face than usual. Katsuki's heart squeezed at the photo, unknowingly smiling stupidly and blushing.

  If he had a billion pictures of just you and him, he would surely plaster his walls with them.

  "Sir Katsuki! Lady Snail requires her tea!" You said in a mock-sophisticated voice, making Katsuki snap out of his dreamy state. His eyes flickered to you, who now had on a small silver tiara and a snail plushie in your arms. You beamed up at him, cheeks flushing and eyes sparkling. You leaned forward, cupping a hand near your mouth as you broke character.

  "C'mon, Kat, pour the tea!"

  Katsuki sighed defeatedly, although his smile didn't seem to falter.

  "Alright, stupid."