"I am Groot?"

"What? I was not crossing my fingers." Peter rolled his eyes. He turned around and dangled his feet over the edge again. "What did you guys want to talk about anyway."

"What's really the plan Peter?" Harley asked.

"What do you mean?" Peter asked back causally.

"We know you didn't say the full plan. Add the fact that you hesitated answer Morgan's question and crossing your fingers on a promise. Your obviously hiding something." Shuri stated crossing her arms.

"Well obviously we don't know what will happen. Restoring the stone isn't going to be easy Shuri."

"What are you implying?" Ned asked timidly.

"I hesitated cause I don't know what will happen. I went back on the promise because I might not see them later."

No one knew what to say to that. It was obvious that Peter was implying that death was an outcome. More specifically, Peter's death was an outcome. What scared them even more was the fact that Peter said it so causally, like he had expected that outcome and has accepted it.

"Then we just need to make sure nothing happens to you. Bruce will be on standby. He can-" Harley was cut off by Peter.

"It's inevitable." Peter shook his head.

"No it's not." Ned tried.

"Yes it is."

"Peter Benjamin Parker." MJ threatened. "I don't know what stupid plan your going to do but if you end up dying because you are a sacrificing idiot, I will revive you and kill you myself." She then softened. "Don't do anything you'll regret."

"I won't." Peter mumbled. Everyone raised an eyebrow, "I won't do anything I'll regret, I promise."

Everyone seemed sceptical but nodded. Little did they know that Peter wouldn't do something he would regret. Cause this is something he wants. This is something he needs. So technically he's not breaking his promise to them. Right?

~~~~~

Peter had his hood up and was carrying a bouquet of flowers. He walked through the gates of the cemetery and made his way towards them. Stopping he took out three pink roses and placed them on Gwen's grave. Moving on he placed six yellow roses on his parents graves. Walking down a few more graves, Peter stopped. He took the three red roses and gently placed them on Ben's grave. Peter took the remaining three white roses and put them on May's grave.

It was tradition at the this point. Peter got the same colour roses for each person. Pink for the love him and Gwen had. Yellow for the few happy memories he had of his parents. Red for the Ben's blood and for the unconditional love he gave Peter. Finally, white for May. It represented purity and innocence. Peter also liked to think that white meant forever. May will forever be beside him. The three roses each was a symbol for the famous eight letters, 'I love you'.

"I hope you're proud. That's all I really wanted. Was to make you proud. I hope you're happy where you are." Peter fingers subconsciously traced the stone on his wrist. "I'll see you all soon. Maybe we can all be happy again. That sounds nice. To see you again and to be happy together." Peter paused, and swallowed the lump in his throat.

"The plan, I know it'll work. It has too. I'll be reuniting so many and I'll be reunited with you. I can see you again. Cause that's where I belong right? With you." Peter felt a warm feeling on his wrist. Looking down he saw the stone glowing slightly. "May will be with you again. You two can be happy together again."

"I miss you. I know I always say this when I'm here but... I don't know how else to say it." Peter stood in front of their graves for a minute. Memories of each one flashing through his mind. "I love you."

Peter walked away. Hands in his pocket, head casted down and his hood still raised over his head. He'll be home soon. With the people who mattered most. With the family he loved. Everything would be fine. This is what he wanted. It's what he needed. Right?

~~~~~

Peter got to the tower and everyone was getting ready to leave. Peter had his suit under his clothes and his mask was safely tucked in his pocket. He was standing outside the quinjet, waiting. He was anxious and nervous. His heart was racing and it felt like it would race right out of his chest. Peter closed his eyes and concentrated on the souls. He sighed in relief when he still felt all of them there. Which meant they still had a bit more time.

"You ready?" Peter opened his eyes and saw Wanda walking up to him.

"Yeah." Peter nodded. "As ready as I'll ever be."

"Then let's get going."

~~~~~

I'm excited. Are you excited? Also should Vision come back? Like should he come back with all his memories or should he come back with no memory. He'll remember a few things but not everything. What do you guys think?

Anyway Byeee!