The start of a new life

Start from the beginning

He looks strongly at the woman, he had changed. He wasn't weak nor scared anymore. "I will not fail you mother. I will make sure no child has to suffer what I have I will create beauty for the mortals and guide them to a life of happiness."

The woman nods satisfied with his answer. She had known since he arrived, he was the one they had waited for. He knew hardship and would have overcome it too if that... if he hadn't interrupted the flow of fate.

"I'm glad my child you will live forever in the hearts of many you shall be based in your home country Japan. Now do not fail me tho I know you never will." That was the last Izuku saw of the woman suddenly being transported to a lush forest. "Time to start my new life."

Many Centuries later...

Izuku woke up to the sound of his alarm. He mumbles to himself as he gets ready for a new day. He was eating breakfast when his phone pinged. Looking at the notification he sees he has a meeting with Nezu at UA. He smiles to himself "I'll be able to check up on some of my children today." Once he is dressed and ready he makes his flower crown appears. His staple piece of him. It was his crown his pride. It showed people who he was and what he could do without going all out and making a huge tree just to pluck a single fruit and hand it to someone.

He heads out of his cave hidden deep in the forest grounds of UA. He walks a short way to the entrance of the school and heads in. Just walks through the door. For a hero school the security was less than lacking. He seemed to only gets looks from the students and teachers he passes but none of them confront him. No one acted on the suspicious thoughts Izuku knew they had so he carries on to the principals office.

Once there he knocks politely on the door sensing someone other than the principal inside. "Come on in Izuku I'm just talking about you!" Izuku chuckles as he enters. "Nezu dear what have I told you about talking behind people's backs?"  He teased.

Nezu hops off his chair and goes to hug the boy, Izuku pats his head. "It was all nice things I assure you. In fact it was the teacher who came to me to tell me of your appearance!" Izuku hums. At least someone is switched on in this school.

"Is that so..." he looks to the other man in the room and smiles kindly, "Ah if it isn't Shota I haven't seen you since you graduated UA I didn't know you worked here. Have you been okay? Had any trouble with people? Did you marry that blond yet?" The tired man looks shocked by the questions asked. "I'm sorry who are you and how do you know information on me?" Again Izuku laughs this time Nezu joins in. "I know all my children I'd be a bad mother if not!" He states.

"a bad mother..?" Shota repeats confused. "Yes, yes, I'm the mother of all children who have had a rough childhood I look over them, and help them, guide them until there able to move on. But I also have another job I bring beauty and joy to the mortal world using a quirk as you'd call it. I was born with it many years ago, nature." As Izuku finishes he creates a few flowers, handing them to Nezu.

Something seemed to click in shota's mind. "You're the rumoured Mother Nature aren't you?" Izuku just nods his head. "That's correct I never had to intervene to badly in your life so you wouldn't recognise me but I'm the one that left you fruit and flowers when you were young. I also placed the forget me nots on..." Izuku trails off. Shota understood as He smile remembering the memories. "But you're only a child yourself how were you alive back then?" Izuku's smile fades a little. "I stoped living the mortal life many many years ago I'm no longer human but I'm sure you new that much." Shota nods sadly before the bell rings.

"Ah class will start soon mr. Aizawa you may want to get going. Izuku will you be accompanying him?" Nezu asked the young boy. "Ah you know me too well Nezu but yes I shall, his class has a few of my children in it. Some especially troublesome children may I add!" Aizawa grunted in agreement before leading the boy out to his classroom.

After walking a while in silence Izuku looked up at the tired man. "Shota how are you nowadays?" The green eyed boy asks kindly. "I'm actually doing pretty great, and that's thanks to you." Izuku smiles brightly at him "It's my job and tho I seem younger than you, you will always be my child, as will the rest of Japan's people. Only special people get to know that fact so think highly of yourself."

Shota stoped walking for a minute looking at the boy. He hugs Izuku a rarity, just ask yamada.  A quiet whispered thank you. While Izuku smiles and pats his head. They stoped again out side a door labels 1A. "What do I tell them? About you that is?" Izuku though for a while. "Well some of your students know me. And by that I mean a quarter of you class knows me. It's whether they know or not. Just say I'm here to meet them and talk with them one on one through out the day." Aizawa rubs his eyes. "Like a counsellor?" Izuku nods "I'll be dropping by every now and then so best introduce myself to the ones who don't know me!" The older man nods and enters the classroom followed closely by Izuku.

"Good morning class as you can see we have a guest today be kind to him! please introduce yourself to the class." Aizawa says before rolling into his sleeping bag. Izuku smiles brightly to the class. "Hello everyone I'm Izuku and I'll be around today to speak and spend time with you all. I'm kinda like a counsellor but I don't really like that name! So just think of me as a friend!" He smiles again before asking if anyone had any questions. Everyone's hand shot up and Izuku went around everybody answering them as truthfully as he could without exposing himself.

The bell rang again and everyone went to there first class saying goodbye to the two men as they left some giving Izuku a 'explain later!' Look. Izuku just laughs and waves them off.

1790 words // edited