Polyjuice Potion

The following month there was lots of speculation on who was the 'heir of Slytherin' and who opened the chamber of secrets. Heather tried to shut it down anytime it was brought up be her dad made it very clear to her to leave it alone.

"Excuse me, but I heard you were really smart with potions." A voice said being her from her thoughts. Heather looks up from her place in the library. There stood none other than a Hermione Granger.

"Yes I'm pretty good at them, what can I do for you?" She asks the bushy haired brunette standing in front of her. Granger fidgets with her hair a little big before sitting down next to her.

"What do you know about poly juice potion?" She asks curiously. Heather looks at her hard.

"Do you want to know what it does or how it's made?" She asks shutting her book. She glances around the room. Poly juice potion was a rather advanced potion, normally not taught in school. Of course she knew how to do it. She often used her fathers advanced potions textbook to practice at home. She had stumbled upon it one day tucked into his desk. She snuck it back to her room and attempted to make the more advanced potions.

Hermione grins at her. "Both, have you ever brewed one?" Heather pushes and looks around to make sure no one is around. She nods. "Brilliant!" Hermione says.

Over the next month she found herself in the abandoned girls restroom on the second floor.
It was the gloomiest, darkest, mustyist, most depressing bathroom. Under a large, cracked,  mirror was a row of chipped sinks. They were stained with rust. The floor was damp and reflected the flickering lights given off by the stubs of candles, burning low in their holders. The wooden doors of the stalls were flaking and scratched and one of them was dangling off its hinges. No one ever came in this bathroom. It was obvious by the state of it, and of course the crying ghost who occupied its toilets. Heather found herself meeting Hermione in here every few nights to practice the potion. Of course hermione states it was purely academic purpose to learn how. Heather was Mildly excited to have made another friend, even if it was one that her dad wouldn't like.

"You know, you remind me of someone." She says one afternoon while we are adding ingredients. I pause and glance at her.

"Oh yeah? Who?" She asks stirring the potion. Hermione stares at her a few moments gauging her reaction. "My best friend actually, Harry Potter." She says slowly. Heather pauses and looks at her.

"Reminds you how?" She sits up and straightens her robes. She was definitely curious.

"Mostly your facial expressions.. you guys almost look related." Hermione says shaking her head. After a few moments they both bust up laughing.

"What's so funny?" A boys voice is heard from behind them. Startled Heather turns around. Praying she's not going to be in trouble. There stood a tallish red head. He had freckles scattered across his nose and was staring sheepishly at Hermione.

"Nothing Ronald." Hermione says softly, smiling at her friend.

"Your ginnys friend right?" He says addressing her. She goes paler than normal if that's possible and nods her head. "She's my little sister." He says. Oooooh. She thinks, that makes sense. "She's told me a lot about you." He says as he walks towards the girls and takes a seat.

" you do know this is a girls restroom right?" She says finding her voice. Ron stares at her dumbly for a few moments before Hermione nudges his. They share a look before he replies.

"Oh yeah, well I heard hermione was practicing new potions and thought I'd join." He says slowly staring at hermione. They seem to be having a silent conversation and Hermione nods her head on agreement.

"Well I have to get to my next class.. I'll see you around Hermione. It was.. nice to meet you Ron." Heather says standing up and brushing off her skirt. They both smile at her and wave as she turns to leave.

"Why was she in here? You know she's Snapes daughter right?" She heard Ron loudly whisper as she was leaving. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

It had been weeks and it was now Christmas time. Most families had gone home but Heather remained. Her father had to work over the holiday so they would be spending it together here. She found herself downstairs next to the fire in the Slytherin common rooms. She pulled out a book and curled up into her soft chair and started to read when Draco, Crabbe and Goyle walked in. Draco paused upon seeing her sitting there but gave her a small smile.

Draco led his two goons over to another set of chairs far enough away at Heather wouldn't hear them talking and sat down. Crabbe and Goyle both hesitated before sitting down. They were acting rather odd. They got on the subject of Dumbledore and Draco kind of let go. "My father did say that he was the worst thi that ever happened to Hogwarts."
Goyle snaps back. "your wrong!" Draco pauses and gives him a funny look. He had a funny feeling something was off.
"You think there's actually someone here worse?" Draco scoffs.
Crabbe and Goyle look at each other briefly before Goyle meekly whispers "Harry Potter." Dracos laughs loudly causing Heather to glance over there.
"So who do you think is the heir of Slytherin?" Crabbe says suddenly. Draco stares at him hard for a few moments.
"You know I don't know. But I do know my farther said it had to be a dark wizard. Someone who shares our families beliefs. " Draco says.
"So it's not you?" Goyle asks an of expression on his face.
"I would have told you if I was. Don't be stupid." Draco says rolling his eyes. "But I tell you one thing. Hogwarts is becoming a dangerous place for those filthy Mudbloods." He says.
Crabbe seems to tense at this. He gets an angry look on his face and clenches his fists.
"What's the matter with you? Your acting rather.. odd." Draco says.
"He's looking rather pale." A voice says from behind them, causing all of them to jump. Heather stood there with a concerned look on her face. "Sorry for interrupting, I just wanted to give you this." She says reaching into her robes and pulling out a small wrapped package. She blushes and holds it out to Draco. Draco can't help but to blush back and grab it from her slowly.
"Thanks." He says casually. Crabbe and Goyle both jump up and start running out of the room. "Where are you two going?" He shouts at their backs.
"Stomach ache!" Crabbe says quickly as they leave the common rooms.
Heather and Draco both just kinda stare off confused.

"That was rather odd." She says. "Well I'm sorry again, I interrupted. I just didn't know when I would see you again before Christmas."  Heather gives him another smile before turning to walk away.

"Why don't you stay for a while. We haven't actually hung out since that day you came to the manor a few years ago." Draco says smiling at her.