Blake Lively/Final Part

Start from the beginning

"Hey babe?" Blake said causing me to sit up from my previous position on the bed. "Yeah what's up love" I asked. "Can you tell me why Inez is running around in a diaper?" Blake asked. "What had happened was I was putting on Inez's pants and then I got electrocuted by the force of her smartness so I fell to the ground and she ran off into the Horizon." I explained

"Soooo basically you got out smarted by an 2 year old" Blake concluded. "Don't forget the electrocution from her smartness and then the Horizon run" I said smiling. "Y/n you're so childish" Blake said walking up to me while with a smile.

"I have a surprise for you." Blake said with a mischievous glint in her eye. "What is it?" I said as I eyed her suspiciously.

"Close your eyes" Blake said straddling my lap. "Ooh kinky" I said earning a slap on the arm. "Stop being nasty and open your eyes" Blake scolded. "What if I don't want to open my eyes?" O challenged.

"Then you won't see the surprise" Blake answered simply. "How about one of my many amazing jokes before I open my eyes?" I asked "Sure Y/n whatever floats your boat." Blake said not really caring.

"If i'm a boat you wanna ride?" I asked with a smirk on my face. "I'm so done with you Blake said moving off my lap. "Wait no come back i'm sorry" I said pulling her back down and keeping my eyes closed.

"Can I tell my joke now please, and then i'll look at the surprise you got me." I said holding her waist. "Ok Y/n this better be good" Blake said wrapping her arms around my neck. "Ok what did the gum say to the shoe?" 

"I don't know Y/n what did the gum say." Blake asked completely uninterested but I let it slide. "I'm stuck on you." I said and it was dead silent.

"That was really bad Y/n" Blake said kindly. "Thanks for the honesty babe, but what is the surprise i'm excited." I asked with my eyes still closed.

"Ok open" Blake said. I opened my eyes to come face to face with a pregnancy test that read pregnant. My jaw dropped as my eyes went wide. "You're pregnant?" I asked her. She just nodded her head.

"Are you upset about it?" Blake asked looking down. "Fuck no, Blake we're having a kid!" I yelled excitedly. I'm gonna teach him how to play basketball, and soccer, and I'm gonna help him get girls or guys whatever he prefers and-" What makes you think it's going to be a boy?" Blake asked cutting off my rambling.

"I don't know but either way i'm happy we're having a baby together" I told Blake as I pulled her in for a long lasting kiss which turned into a full on makeout session. Things escalated pretty quickly and I was already shirtless. I went to take off Blake's shirt off but was interrupted by the doorbell.

"Fucking cock block" I said as Blake was getting off of me. "Wait don't leave maybe if we don't answer it they will go away." I said grabbing her arm and pulling her back on top of me. "Mommy Mama the door!" I heard James yell.

I stopped my movements and looked Blake dead in the eye."She called me Mama" I said tears brimming my eyes. "Yeah she did" Blake said with the same reaction as me. "Go get the door while I get rid of Rocky" I told Blake. "I still can't believe you named your ding ding Rocky" Blake said as she got off of me.

"I couldn't think of anything else, now go get the door before whoever it is leaves." I said to Blake as I put on a shirt.

5 months later

Blake was now 5 months into her pregnancy and to say she was needy was an understatement. She is always craving marshmallows and hot sauce with peanuts, like who does that? Anyways besides that everything has been looking good.

The other day Ryan came by and we hung out and had fun. He's honestly not that bad once we got over all the drama and we worked out our problems.

Right now it was around 2 am and I was finally falling asleep but guess what Blake just had to wake up. As always I had to get out of bed and go downstairs to get her "funball" as she calls her craving. This one time I tried to grab a marshmallow to try it out and she growled at me.

Inez and James are with Ryan at his house because he is still their father and like I said before he is pretty cool.

I was pouring the hot sauce on top of 5 marshmallows and then went to go get the peanuts. "Y/N HURRY UPPP!!" Blake yelled from upstairs.... well atleast I thought she was upstairs. She wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my back.

After I sprinkled on the peanuts I turned around and let Blake rest her head on my chest as I rubbed circles on her back. "Are you tired love?" I asked her looking down. "No I'm wide awake she said pushing me out of her way and picking up a marshmallow.

I was about to complain but my phone dinged and I smiled as I saw who texted me.

Mom sent at 2:12 am

I'm sorry it's so late honey but I just wanted to let you know that I'm coming to visit you and Blake next month. 

"Why are you all smiley and who is texting this late at night" Blake said dangerously walking closer to me with each word that fell from her mouth. "Blake it's just my Mom she- "Do I look dumb to you Y/n." Blake asked getting mad.

"Did I ever tell you how sexy you are when you get mad" I said trying to get her mind off the topic. "Don't try to sweet talk me Y/n." Blake said. "Baby listen I'm tell- "I don't want to hear it" Blake said putting her hand in my face.

"Oh so now your not going to say anything" Blake said looking at me with a crazy look in my eye. "You told me not to say anything" I told her. "You can sleep on the couch tonight I don't wanna see you right now." Blake said walking off and upstairs.

She can't sleep without me so in about 5 minutes she'll be back. Like I said about 5 minutes later she came right back. "I'm so sorry baby I love you so much I didn't mean it." She said as she pulled in for hug.

"It's ok baby I know it's the pregnancy symptoms" I said returning the hug. "Can we cuddle tonight please." Blake asked already falling asleep. "Yes love c'mon lets get you to sleep." I said as I picked her bridal style and carried her upstairs.

"Goodnight Blake I love you" I told her as she placed her head on my chest and wrapped her arm around my torso. "I love you too Y/nn." Blake replied. And just like I do every other night I started talking to cookie.

That's what James and Inez came up with and I don't see why not so Cookie it is, well until she is born and Blake and I come up with a real name. "Hey cookie listen up it's me your Mama again. I can't wait until you're finally here. I want you to know you already extremely loved by me,your mommy, your sister's James and Inez, and anyone else who has you in their life. I love you so much goodnight love." I finished by kissing Blake's baby bump and closed my eyes falling asleep.

I finally ended this, after all the procrastinating and stalling I finished. Oh and it's probraly very noticeable but I don't know how to end stories so yeah this was like the best I could do.