CHAPTER LIV. ashoka

Start from the beginning

"Plus, I was going to ask how is the bond still working?" Master Windu changed the topic.

Obi and I looked at each other and knew that it possibly wouldn't go away. The Council figured that this should be resolved, but it still was there.

Almost like a curse, but one I love since it makes me be around my love 24/7.

"It is... still present, but there's much more to it when I looked through the archives of the library books I remembered searching," I described. "Apparently, this bond of ours has the ability to make us teleport to one another."

Everyone seemed surprised by this, and figured it must have been some lie I stated. 

"It's honesty, and if I am wrong, then it must be the work of the Force," I assured everyone.

"We believe you, Jewel," Master Windu consoled me. "It's quite difficult to see this kind of behavior continue on for so long since you were Padawans."

"Since Master Qui-Gon was around, yes," I could tell Obi-Wan flinched in sorrow when I mentioned his Master up again. "But... there's something else too I was updated on."

"Which is?"

"I've been told that Ahsoka has been... involved of a recent killing. Is it true?"

Everyone paused as Obi-Wan didn't want to be speaking the wrong words, but he knew how he felt of this whole situation. Ahsoka would never be one to do such cruel acts onto others. Especially Anakin knew who Ahsoka was.

"Ahsoka involved of a crime, yes," Master Yoda spoke. "Killings of a woman, including nanodroids, yes. Fleeing, she has committed."

"And it's also true that she's in the lower depths of Coruscant?"

"Yes, she is."

I feared the worst, and I could tell from my senses that Anakin must have been completely worried. Ahsoka is the closest person to Anakin along with Padme in hidden sight of their love. but to flee and not try to admit to the crime and defend herself would make it worse for her sake.

"Already sent, Master Skywalker and Master Plo Koon, have been," Master Yoda notified me. "Searching for the missing girl, they are doing."

I sighed in worry, only to believe that things would get worse from here.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

The other members, including Obi-Wan and I, were in the Chamber of Judgment right now with Ahsoka founded and Anakin by her side. My heart was trembling with fear that Ahsoka could possibly leave, but I couldn't have shown it.

"Concerned for Ahsoka?" Obi-Wan asked me.

"Yes," I replied in thought. "You know, I'm actually glad we can communicate like this without the others knowing."

"Me too, especially certain kinds of things I could say to you."

I didn't reply as I looked down in worry from what possibilites Ahsoka could be facing from a false lead like this. 

"I'm sorry... Not right now, I assume," Obi spoke again.

I nodded slowly with a sad smile that stuck onto me. He knew that this was important to me, but it only terrified the reality of this actually leading to the one path that no one would want Ahsoka to be directed to.

The doors opened and Ahsoka and Anakin entered the room from the lifting panel. The high levels of where we were surely made it feel dominant on our part than theirs.