THIRTY-NINE

THIRD PERSON.

After the exhausting drive across the country, making it just in time to have a few hours before the show in Arizona, the group got out of the car and looked around at their surroundings, half amazed by how different it was to Lakeside and half terrified because they knew nothing about it.

"We don't have tickets." Summer spoke up as she looked at Kai and Gavin, "Do we wait outside the venue?"

"I don't want to go in, imagine how many people are going to be there," Kai replied, shaking her head, "Plus if Corbyn sees me, what's gonna happen?"

"He'll drag you up on stage and then give you a kiss while the fans scream and aww at you," Noah sarcastically said, his facial expressions somewhat dramatic as the group rolled their eyes at him and turned away from the boy, "Guys I'm hilarious come on."

Just as Gavin went to say something, a bunch of screams were heard from a crowd of girls just around the corner from them and as they went to check it out, it was because of the five boys who were seeing their fans for a few minutes outside of the venue.

"Zach, my love." Gavin said as he placed his hand on his heart, Ebony grabbed a hold on his wrist and shook her head, "I wasn't about to run over there, he's too short for me."

"Corbyn," Kai said as she made her way over to the crowd with the group immediately following behind her, "I saw him, he was right there and then he turned the corner away from the fans. But he was with someone."

"Then go round the corner," Ebony replied, pushing her forward every so slightly, "It was probably that Daniel guy with him."

"I'll come with," Gavin said as he followed Kai round the corner, both of them slightly nervous to see Corbyn.

Once they turned the corner and went down the small path, just round a second corner the boy was there, leant against the wall with his hands on a girls waist and their lips touching. The smile spread on the girls face soon fell and Gavin's mouth had dropped open. 

"Now I look like an idiot." Kai said through a small nervous laugh, tears slowly showing in her eyes as Gavin looked at her, "A fucking idiot for coming all this way."

Gavin shook his head before looking back at Corbyn, when they both suddenly made eye contact as Corbyn's eyes widened and he gently pushed the girl away from him and started walking over to the pair.

Kai rolled her eyes and turned around, walking back to the group of three and grabbing the car keys off of Noah, "Let's go."

"Kai," Corbyn said, jogging to catch up to the girl as she turned to face him, "What are you doing? Why did you leave Lakeside?"

"To see you," Kai shrugged as Ebony, Summer and Noah all looked at Gavin confused, "But now I regret that, a lot."

"I'm sorry you saw that, it was an accident. I'm not thinking properly." Corbyn explained, "Don't go back yet, I can explain everything."

"I know you're struggling right now but just stop using that as an excuse for doing shitty things," She replied, letting out a sigh, "I left my town for you, my dad is probably freaking out because he doesn't know if I'm safe or not, I drove across the country just to see you kiss another girl."

"We're not even datin-"

"Alright, we're off," Gavin interrupted Corbyn as he grabbed Kai's hand and headed towards Noah's car, "Don't pull the not dating card, that's not cool."

"You weren't dating but yet you wanted to ask her out?" Noah looked at him confused, "But you kissed another girl? When you said you loved Kai?"

"Doesn't make sense to me." Summer shrugged as she followed Gavin and Kai.

Corbyn looked at Ebony after the rest of them had walked off towards the car, just as the girl shook her head and shrugged slightly, "Ebony.."

"I had so much faith in you," She sighed, "Enjoy touring," Ebony gave him a small, somewhat sarcastic smile before heading over to Noah'a car.

Corbyn put his palm to his forehead as he watched the car drive off in the direction it was previously parked in before turning around to face Christina, who had a confused but upset look on her face.

"Are they your friends from where you were?" She asked as he nodded slowly, "Oh, they seemed nice."

"I don't want to talk about it," He replied before walking past her and heading inside, ignoring the crowd of fans screaming his name.

a/n

ok do u want final chapter focused on kai or corbyn cos i got ideas for both